Super Bowl Choices  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC?

• Panthers
    • Seahawks
  2. 2. Who will win the AFC?

• Broncos
    • Steelers

OK, one week before we find out the players in the Super Bowl so time to lay down the odds. Will the Seahawks win by 7 or loss by 10? Will Steelers steal their way to Detroit to or be caught red handed and sent home? No really betting in this pool... this is just to see who knows what and who is the luckiest. I have the Seahawks winning by 7 points.

post-817-1137442847.jpg

Seahawks and Steelers

This is my pick also, with the Steelers winning. I know I initially picked the Colts and I really thought this was their year but over the weekend I was watching an interview with Jerome Bettis and I'd really like to see him get a ring before he retires so I was rooting for them yesterday.

Seahawks and Steelers

This is my pick also, with the Steelers winning. I know I initially picked the Colts and I really thought this was their year but over the weekend I was watching an interview with Jerome Bettis and I'd really like to see him get a ring before he retires so I was rooting for them yesterday.

Not Only Does Bettis need to win a ring, it would be Storybook like for him to win inhis Hometown of Detroit

Pittsburgh - Carolina.

Pittsburgh wins.

Coach Cowher, The Bus, and the Steel City get what they've deserved for several years now.

The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round, Round and Round, The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round, all through Detroit. The Kid and the Bus will run down the Broncos, then have to face the Seahawks in the Superbowl. I'm still torn on who wins, I want to see Hasselbeck get a Ring, though I only want to see Holmgren get another if it's at the helm of the Packers.

Less then two days from game day... Last call for who you think might win and go to the Big Dance.

Edited by Capt_Picard

Now we are gonna see the New Kordell Stewart of the NFL Jake (I should of Been a) Plummer, Denver is gonna be asking for his head on a platter here if they start losing, he's got too hard of shoes to fullfill following Elway, but again in Plummer wins theSuperBowl it kinda makes Elway look bad

Someones gonna have to let me know how the game turns out.. i don't watch FOOTBALL...

I only watch post-season action in all sports if there is a team I like. Don't worry... we'll telll you.

a bunch of fair-weather fans we got here i see

lol

I am only fair weather fan if the teams playing are not exactly my favorites. But if the games get really good and contain teams I do not watch, I might give it a go. However, if the teams playing are ones I like... then count me in for pretty much the entire game. Well, if it really starts to suck then I might watch something else.. can't bear to watch a favorite team get slaughtered....especially if the team is being beaten by a team with a losing record. THat is just embarassing.

Jags games are the easiest for me to catch since they are the hometown team (unless :blink: they black the darned game out... but then :clap::clap: :blink: I still can get the game on the radio so it is not all for loss)

THe Pack, occasionally I will get to catch them... especially if they are against the Dolphins, Jaguars or Buccaneers. The Florida teams DO get the preferential treatment over the airwaves here. Which is normal anywhere you go I think. The homestate gets the TV spots first.