Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

My New Sigy

I am working on a new sigy... I got this much done in a hour...

testsig2.jpg

I want to add Picard standing with a phaser rifle, but I can't find a picture of him that I can cut out and I'm not sure if I want to keep my old saying that Picard said at the end of part one of Farpoint...

Anyone have any input or like to give me some help? And by the way I know it is big so, what is the biggiest size I can have it in (xxx)X(xxx) pixl count?

Link, Inuyasha, and guy from Chrono Trigger? It's awesome! And I've tested it out and it looks like the best size would be 570x380.

The theme of my sigy is heros that fight across time. Link... well, if you don't know then you need to pick up one of the Zelda games.

Chrono... Chrono Trigger is the only, and I do mean ONLY, RPG trun base game I play and he gose through time... a lot of it.

Inuyasha... Going 500 years into the future to get some one so you can defeat a powerful evil, but everytime you go get the person you get to eat dirt I find funny. To do it again and again I call being brave.

And if I can just get a picture of Picard I could finish it off. He has travel through time the most I believe at of all the captains and it would just look cool if he had a phaser rifle in his hands ready to shoot something.

I'm still woundering if I should go with "Heros that transend time..." or "If we're going to be damned then let's be damned for what we really are"... many the choices.

Much better, I think that they might need a more...

Snazzy background though.

Link looks wicked!

Isn't that him from Twilight Princess?

It is Link from TP and that is offical art work from the game. I am looking for a better backround like that of a space time warp thing, but I have so far found nothing... I am still asking for help on this if anyone wants to help me find the picture I need.

It's awesome, but I think the word you're looking for is 'transcend.'

OK, new backround added and I made the spelling change... why didn't anyone say something earlier?

post-817-1134343239.jpg

OK, new backround added and I made the spelling change... why didn't anyone say something earlier?

See, that's the bit that's funny. I was actually counting that you wouldn't pick it up!

Muahahahahahaha

You wanted Picard, so I took the liberty of getting you some Picard shots with a phaser rifle:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Picard1.jpg

Picard2.jpg

Picard3.jpg

Would have gotten here sooner but I couldn't get to the site.

Thanks but I need an all body shoot... head to toe... they are close, but the legs are cut off and that would just look wried...I know there has to be a picture some where... time for me to break out my DVDs I think. Believe me... I know there is one and I will find it or pay some one to.

I thought so. I only saw one but I didn't think it looked decent. I'll be back.

Picard4.jpg

IMO it isn't good.

Edited by sea trooper

does it really matter about a full body shot?

Becasue,if you have all body, the Picard will be small, but if you use the first image that Sea Trooper provided, it would be more zoomed in, and you would get a real good look at him.

The reason for the fullbody shoot is because he'll look out of place with the other three. I already know if I add Picard everyone will have to get smaller so the picture of him like that should be fine... now I need to cut it out... this could take some time.

This is the first time I see this, and I must say that your sig looks great. About the spelling issue, I think that the first word is spelled "Heroes", but I'm not sure. (Need to check some grammar.)

:blink:

It's nice, but my suggestion would be (since this is my personal preferance) that you do something shaped more like this:

test_sig.jpg

Makes it easier to scroll through posts, and I think it looks a little more dynamic that way. And Picard would fit in a little better (althought the idea of three animated characters and one real characters may make for an odd looking sig...)

Just my opinion :blink:

Hmm... I have gone through a few things and the Picard idea is out, but I am going to add two somethings from trek into it. As for the shape I'll keep it how it is for now. I should have the final done by the weekend. I would like to note the each test was done from scratch and took an hour each. The final I think will take a full 3 hours for the fine details.

Wait, the middle guy isn't Goku? :blink:

No... Goku has black hair... blond if he goes super... That there is Chrono.

but I am going to add two somethings from trek into it.

If you need any pics from the TNG movies or DS9, just ask me :blink:

Sorry, but at this time I have drop the idea of using Picard... I had a friend draw something of Star Trek like anime so I am using that, but I'm not telling what.