Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

If there really was a Santa Clause...

What do you mean 'if'? He is real... I should know... he is my dad. And as for what I would wish for would be snowball fight.

*Pulls out the anti-matter powered Snowball Gun 1,000,000,000,000 and aims at youbroughtheryouRiker*

Never start something you can't finish or you can say hello to my little friend...

*Pulls out the anti-matter powered Snowball Gun 1,000,000,000,000 and aims at youbroughtheryouRiker*

Never start something you can't finish or you can say hello to my little friend...

*snowballs the barrel so that it careens upward just as C_P fires, thus causing the snow on the roof to avalanche and come down on C_P*

NOW IS THE WINTER OF YOUR DISCONTENT!!!

Are we not your friends here?

*moves out of the way and goes to make a new topic for snowball fights*

I would wish that my family had lots of money so my parents don't fight and so they dont feel like crap when i ask to go somewhere and so I could buy them some decent Christmas presents.

Why don't you guys make a snowman with the snowballs?

I would like Santa to give me a 19 inch flat panel monitor.

My wish for the world would be world peace, (Did I mention all the children in the world holding hands, singing and drinking Coke? :(

For a personal wish, I would want to have perfect health, with more personal energy.

if there was really a Santa Claus I would wait by my fireplace with my shotgun in hand, Everything would then be mine

hahahahahahahaha

BTW I am drinking Coke right now

Well, if all goes well I will get to have my surgery soon.. so my stomach should be getting better soon.

But, and I am not big on Christmas wishlists... I kinda wish I had a way to go and visit my friend where he lives, we talk on the phone and email each other. However, it would be cool to actually get to hang out with him again.

Thats easy.

I want my mom back.

:(

Aww! ^_^ Your mum has not gone, she is still with you. Watching you everyday.

1. A Macintosh computer with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver. A brand new- top-of-the-range digital video camera and tripod. Lots and lots of computer designer magazines. So I can new stuff all the time! :)

2. If not, money so I can start saving up. I've already got some.

Thats easy.

I want my mom back.

:)

Aww! :P Your mum has not gone, she is still with you. Watching you everyday.

Thanks.

:)