Sign in to follow this  

The free online multiplayer I discovered yesterday and haven't stopped thinking of since.

http://www.runescape.com

My name is kai_fett, my combat level is currently 11 and I died twice... today.

So, anyone else play this awesome game? I did a search and found that a few of the members here play it. CONFESS!

I play, or used to. Level 49 combat, 51 Mining.. My friend is like level 80 or something.. I've been playing for about 2 or 3 years now.. I remember the old days when it was 2-D.. ah, that was sad.. then the 3-D worlds were only members, and now noone remembers the old 2-D worlds (you can still go on them).. Add me if you want, walleb is the name..

Two of my nephews play.

The one who lives with me doesn't.

I don't think any of my nieces play.

I don't.

I used to be a big Everquest'er, though. :laugh:

I might become a paying member in the future, but only because it's annoying that so many of the things are for "members only". Even thieving is for members!

I used to want Everquest. It looked really cool. But that was before I had a computer...

Бог благословляет вас.

That's cyrillic right? What does it mean?

:angry: stupid google..

Can't find anything on it..

It's on miniclip.com

it's awesome i'm at lvl. 27 I believe, i know it's in the higher twenties. I've been playing for about a year and I'm trying to become a member. I almost finished all the free quests and it really sucks how only certain items are for members so i'm trying to get a member ship. If you want to find me just add Tracy00001 to you friends list. message me whenever, I'm usually in world 11 which used to be an area near me but now it's London.

What are you people talking about?

What I really dislike about this game is that more than half the game is for "member's only". I tried going west past Asgarnia and found out that the way is completely blocked off and the entire west region, and the island of Karamaja (most of it), are "member's only" Grrr! I'm a fisherman (not surprised?) and I wanted to head over to Catherby which looks like a nice fishing village but I found a large wall in my way. I tried going ALL the way north into the wilderness to see if there was a break in the mountain, and then south where the wall ended. Nothing :angry:. Sucks that I have to keep fishing in Port Sarim and Draynor for my living. They should label member only areas in the map.

Okay, I became a member. It's great. Well worth the five dollars I usualy waste every month. It's cool because members can have cats!!! But I need to finish a quest to have one, which is turning out more difficult than I thought. I'm also on the Romeo & Juliet, and Demon Slayer quests, but I have no idea where to get cadava berries or how to get the key from the drain. If anybody can lend a helping word...? :wink2:

Okay, I became a member. It's great. Well worth the five dollars I usualy waste every month. It's cool because members can have cats!!! But I need to finish a quest to have one, which is turning out more difficult than I thought. I'm also on the Romeo & Juliet, and Demon Slayer quests, but I have no idea where to get cadava berries or how to get the key from the drain. If anybody can lend a helping word...? :wink2:

Cadava berries: Just south of the southeast corner of the city of Varrock is a mining area. Search just west of the mining area. (Don't go too far, or you'll encounter dark wizards.) Cadava berries are purple-pinkish in color. There's also some red berries in that area which are good for pies.

Drain key: Just southeast of Varrock Palace (outside the palace walls, if I'm not mistaken) you'll find a manhole that goes underground. The drain key is somewhere in that underground area.

Oh, and in case you don't know, yet... If you what a decent amount of money for minimal work, mine rune essence. You'll have to do the Rune Mysteries Quest, first, to be able to mine rune essence. Mine 1000 essence. It'll take a while, but you'll be able to sell it for between 20,000 and 40,000 gold. More, if you find a generous (or gullible) buyer.

Thanks for the help :dontgetit:

Plus, I can take those dark wizards, I'm CL 23 now, but I can only take one on if I don't want to die :wink2:

Thanks for the help :blink:

Plus, I can take those dark wizards, I'm CL 23 now, but I can only take one on if I don't want to die :wink2:

Ah, you've been building your attack levels. I just created a new character the other day (grr this thread :dontgetit: ), and she's still at the combat level she was at coming out of the tutorial (lvl 5). But her mining lvl is at 38, her smithing lvl at 30. I figured, why buy armor when I can make it for free? As soon as I can make steel armor for her to wear, I'll level her up to 10. Too bad we can't make black armor, though.

There's light blue armor, I think it's called rune armor, and dark blue is Mithril. Those must be really expensive. I'd love some of that.

Attack: 21

HP: 22

Mining: 18

Strength: 26

Agility: 20

Smithing: 8

Fishing: 36

Thieving: 4

Cooking: 15

Prayer: 16

Crafting: 3

Firemaking: 26

Woodcutting: 22

Maybe I'll buy some armor from you sometime :dontgetit:

Okay, almost one month later:

Combat lvl: 37

Attack: 33

HP: 30

Mining: 45

Strength: 34

Agility: 32

Smithing: 33

Defense: 20

Fishing: 57

Thieving: 9

Cooking: 34

Prayer: 22

Crafting: 10

Firemaking: 30

Magic: 10

Woodcutting: 40

Farming: 2

WoW havent played this in a while im combat 75 i think. Full Rune doesnt cost as much as it used to.

Feel free to add me Tal Shiar01