Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Who Would you like to meet from here @ Startrekfans.net

hmm, I'd have to say Kor or MrPsychic....I've known them the longest, and they both seem like totally awesome dudes. Hehe, and if nothing else, then kor could hook me up with his son....teehehe.

I definitly would love to meet you vulcan_lover. :biggrin:

most people do not relise if you have web cam

you tech have already met. just not in person.

you know what each other look like.you have talked

to them and made your choice to keep your

friendship going or stop it

yes i would love to meet dan and deb and little bit

in person. it would be a honor. dan has been a friend and a

confidant deb since i have met her through him has been

dear and most trusted friend .

as for UA she knows how i feel i could not care for any one more

answering the question

I would love to meet Daniel and Debbie (was going to this year with a boyfriend, but the relationship went kaplooey.

Would love to me Mr Psychic anas well he is a great bud.

Would also adore to meet ODO too. 'Nuff said there, me keeping thoughts to my self there.

i really don't know anyone to well to really want to meet. but if i had the opportunity to meet anyone i'd probably jump on the opportunity.

tm :biggrin:

I'd like to meet most people on here, including, but not limited to, VBG, AE. Spacetigger, Kor, Odo, Odie, UA, MB, Recycle, Mr P, Trekkie Cara, the Phaserman's, Ambassador Tinadoll, even the King :biggrin: , and many more.

I'd like to meet most people on here, including, but not limited to, VBG, AE. Spacetigger, Kor, Odo, Odie, UA, MB, Recycle, Mr P, Trekkie Cara, the Phaserman's, Ambassador Tinadoll, even the King :biggrin: , and many more.

I'm in a list! :bow::bow:

I would have to say Dan and Deb and little bit ( mandy)

Dan was one of the first people i met when i first got on line 3

or so years ago at another site.

And UA she has been more then a good friend.

Hey England to Holland sounds good.

:biggrin: 3 years!!...damn where does the time go B) ...i still think back to the days of the lounge,those where fun days Ed my old friend :bow:...remember Outcast??...he is the only one from the old gang who i still chat with,after the lounge shut people disappeared..now its just me you and Angel :bow:

I was wondering if everyone had the chance to meet each would our views of that person change. If it did would it be for the good or the bad? How would that change stf? :biggrin:

remember Outcast??...he is the only one from the old gang who i still chat with,after the lounge shut people disappeared..now its just me you and Angel

I used to chat with Outcast all the time. Please tell him Kor said hi! Also, ask him if Tombstone is still his favorite movie. Tell him that I still watch it several times a year!

I'm in a list! :bow::bow:

SHUT UP! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!! B)

hehehe just kidding. I know I'm too much of a n00b to pique any of your interests.

I fear I might intimidate some of you. It's easy to not be intimidated when talking like this, but if I walked up to you out of the blue, standing at full hieght, might that be a bit scary?

the person i'd most like to meet is yillara skye because i'm totally indebted to her for always helping me with chemistry! it'd be awesome to meet the regulars of the off-topic board because basically that's the only one i go on. but still... it'd be kinda creepy cos i'm 16 and most people are like....old....

I fear I might intimidate some of you. It's easy to not be intimidated when talking like this, but if I walked up to you out of the blue, standing at full hieght, might that be a bit scary?

Are you really THAT scary looking????? :biggrin:

it'd be awesome to meet the regulars of the off-topic board because basically that's the only one i go on. but still... it'd be kinda creepy cos i'm 16 and most people are like....old....

Are you saying that just because I'm over 30 I am suddenly creepy? I'm pretty insulted by that! :bow:

Edited by Kor37

Are you really THAT scary looking????? :biggrin:

it'd be awesome to meet the regulars of the off-topic board because basically that's the only one i go on. but still... it'd be kinda creepy cos i'm 16 and most people are like....old....

Are you saying that just because I'm over 30 I am suddenly creepy? I'm pretty insulted by that! :bow:

JP is very tall as he cames. Maybe he is the tallest member in stf. :bow: I'm 32! I am not old. I am much older than you, but I am not creepy.

Edited by Odie

Some of my best friends are tall so you would be ok JP. Sorry Kor I have to agree with cassidy, when I was sixteen I thought people over 30 were (to put politely ) different. Now that I am in my 50's I know they are.

Kor, I believe you're not old unless you're doing shots of vodka and Ensure. :biggrin:

Well, I'm OK then cause I don't drink Vodka and Ensure..................now excuse me while I change my Depends................................

remember Outcast??...he is the only one from the old gang who i still chat with,after the lounge shut people disappeared..now its just me you and Angel

I used to chat with Outcast all the time. Please tell him Kor said hi! Also, ask him if Tombstone is still his favorite movie. Tell him that I still watch it several times a year!

Sure Kor...i chat a few times a week with him but it is'nt always possible(time zones)....but i will pass on the message :bow:

Hey, Hang, I remember Outcast also. If only we could catch up with all them ol' folk...Most appear to have simply vanished. it's a shame...

Yeah i can remember you was in the lounge around that time as well,i agree it would be pretty cool if we could all meet up here in the chat just for old times sake :biggrin:

Edited by hangon

you've gotta admit that a teenager meeting up with a 30+ year old could go horribly horribly wrong *shudders* :biggrin: there's bound to be at least one weirdo on this site, not necessarily any of you guys

you've gotta admit that a teenager meeting up with a 30+ year old could go horribly horribly wrong *shudders* :biggrin: there's bound to be at least one weirdo on this site, not necessarily any of you guys

Yeah I can see Kor Being the old guy from Family guy, who for some reason really likes the Paperboy LOL

I'm really short, but I'm very open, alot of how I kid in the Forums is how I am in real life, I guess I would be the clown of the group.

If you're talking about one on one meetings - I understand what you're saying - I wouldn't want a child meeting anyone they met online.

I also fully understand why teenagers don't want to hang out with adults - just like adults don't want to hang out with teenagers.

But your characterization of all people over 30 as creepy is just a little offensive.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I would like to meet RC, Delta, Angel,Trekkiecarra and a few others,but i dont think its wise to have 1 on 1 meetings with people you only know online :biggrin:

I also think that meeting at a convention would be a good idea. That way if people wanted to chat in smaller groups they could but there would be be the safety in numbers thing going.

The cost of the Vegas convention (hotel, travel, tickets, time off) could make it hard for many to go, although that would be a great place to meet. There are other smaller conventions, including some in Chicago and other regions, that could be alternatives to smaller get-togethers, if anyone was interested.

Yeah I can see Kor Being the old guy from Family guy, who for some reason really likes the Paperboy LOL

Somebody is just BEGGING for a Stunner!!!........ :biggrin: