Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Admiral Forrest

did anyone else think his death was too fast? he didn't even have some sort of final words, he just pushed Soval out of the way and later we hear he is dead. I think they should have had an emotional setup with him saying something to Soval before he dies if nothing else.

Atleast T'Pol's mother had a death scene that was touching, but the same should have been done for Forrest. He's been on for the entire series and the mother, only a couple. I was kind of disappointed in that, but the rest of the episode was great

Besides Major Hayes, Admiral Forrest was my next fave character on ENT.

Unfortunately, just like Major Hayes; Admiral Forrest died a rather sudden and needless death.

The one part of the scene that I did like was Admiral Forrest asking Soval if Vulcans were afraid of humans and why? Soval's answer really put a light on how fast humanity developed as compared to the Vulcans. It was a neat sidenote to Human/Vulcan relations.

Just a shame that Forrest got killed. At least we got to see him make a return in the mirror universe....only to get killed again..... :congrats:

If it's any consolation, the actor portraying him will be at the Las Vegas ST con in August. I've seen him before and he's a good convention guest.

I hated that they killed off Admiral Forrest. He was a good man, and had a great relationship with Jon. This was an example of a captain who had an ongoing and close personal relationship with someone from HQ. And of course Vaughn did as usual a fine job in playing him. However, his death in the manner of its occurence, as suggested prior here, gave a dramatic point to the evolving relationship in that trilogy of eps between Vulcan and Earth.

Edited by Voyager recruit