Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Has Anyone Here Actually Seen Every Single Episode Of Trek

The Star Trek Series  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Seen Every Episode of Every Series?

• Yes (Even Every Episode of the Animated Series)
    • Yes (Everything Except For The Animated Series)
    • Only Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Only Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Only Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Only Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Only Star Trek: Voyager
    • Only Star Trek: Enterprise
    • I Haven't Seen Every Series In It's Entirety But I have Seen More Than One Series Entirely
    • I Haven't Seen The Entire Series Of Any Of Them

i know for sure i've seen every episode of tng,ds,voy, and i believe enterprise. still haven't seen all the original or any of the animated.. i have seen all the movies at one time or another.. so i'm getting there.

Every episode of the Original Series. It's comfort TV!

Every ep of Next Generation

Every ep of Voyager

Every ep of Enterprise.

I did have a dream the other night that they aired an episode of TOS that I have not seen!

I'd have to say pretty much, yes. I may have skipped an EXTREMELY rare few. Definitely every TOS , Voyager, and Enterprise. ''Genesis'' on TNG I know I didn't bother. Great to hear that I may soon be able to catch up on the latter series again in new syndication-pity DS9 isn't the same.

I've seen every episode of every series multiple times, including the animated series. The only thing missing is the new movie. I used to run a store that sells CD's/DVD's so I got killer deals with my discount, so I bought 'em all!

I had downloaded all of TAS a long time ago but just recently got the official DVD's a few weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to re-watch any of them yet but I'll do that one weekend soon.

Absolutely, I've seen every one, live action and animated and as first runs yet. I remember watching TAS on saturday mornings back in 73 and 74 which for me at the time, being a senior in high school, was not considered cool because it was a cartoon but to me, it was Star Trek. I may have missed a few reruns here and there but every episode of every series, when it was first run, was on my television. I'm kind of proud of that actually.

I've seen every single Series multipile times in TOS in reruns on the CBC and all the other's in Syndication on ABC I'm fairly certain the time they aired except for the animated one (on Teletoon briefly I saw a few of them)

B) B) :heart::heart::sun::sun:

Thought I might as well update my numbers (it has been five years)

TOS 80/80

TNG 174/178

DS9 160/176

VGR 171/172

ENT 98/98

Total: 683/704 = 97.02%