Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Has Anyone Here Actually Seen Every Single Episode Of Trek

The Star Trek Series  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Seen Every Episode of Every Series?

• Yes (Even Every Episode of the Animated Series)
    • Yes (Everything Except For The Animated Series)
    • Only Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Only Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Only Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Only Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Only Star Trek: Voyager
    • Only Star Trek: Enterprise
    • I Haven't Seen Every Series In It's Entirety But I have Seen More Than One Series Entirely
    • I Haven't Seen The Entire Series Of Any Of Them

I was just wondering how many fans here have actually seen every episode of every series. have you?

I haven't. I'm watching a disc a day of Enterprise season four so I would have seen the entire series in a few days, so I vote for "Only Enterprise" since I will be finished watching soon and I haven't seen any other series in it's entirety

I have seen every episode of Trek.........First Run! :blush:

I watched TOS from the first episode and watched every episode from every series the week they were first on.

I've only seen every episode of DS9. I've seen almost every episode of TNG, half of Enterprise, a few of Voyager and TOS and none of TAS.

Yes, several times each.. I've even seen every episode of the Animated Series though it's been a long time. When are they going to release them on DVD ??

TAS was supposed to be released at the end of this year on DVD but it's been pushed back to 2006 now.

Seen:

TOS 26/80

TNG 172/178

DS9 131/176

VGR 170/172

ENT 98/98

Total 577/704 = approx. 82% of all of Star Trek, not including TOS.

I've seen every episode of Trek (starting with TOS in the 60's) and every episode of the animated series.

I haven't seen TAS (want to see it, though) and I also haven't seen ENT's 4th season (not my fault, it got cancelled over here, but I don't think I want to see it anyway, I've seen enough during the first three seasons :blush: ).

I've seen TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY. :angry:

well lets put it this way, aside from the animated series, not many episodes of trek have lines which i cannot quote lol

big trek nerd right here!!!!

I have seen and own every episode TOS,VOY,DS9,TNG but i have only seen up to the end of season 2 from ENT :blush:

I have seen and own every episode TOS,VOY,DS9,TNG but i have only seen up to the end of season 2 from ENT :laugh:

Ruddy 'ell! :blush: :angry: :tear:

I've seen every episode of all series including TAS, I've seen TOS, TNG and DS9 at least 5 times completely, Voyager 1 full run through but multiple episodes multiple times. TAS I've probably seen twice completely and I've seen all of the movies multiple times.

I have seen and own every episode TOS,VOY,DS9,TNG but i have only seen up to the end of season 2 from ENT :huh:

Ruddy 'ell! :drool: :) :huh:

Hey i had to do something when i was getting up every night to feed Mandy at 3am :)

I've seen them all and can watch them over and over again.

I never grow weary of my Trek. :roflmao:

Every episode... first run, from the beginning ... Sept 8, 1966 all the way through ST: ENT.

Me too. :lol:

When I voted in this poll way back when, I had only been a TNG fan.

As of now, I've seen every episode of TOS and TAS, currently working on ENT, will probably resee all of TNG just to make sure I've seen them all....will do the movies VOY and DS9 eventually, too.

Seen 'em all multiple times, including the movies and TAS.

Other than Ent, I saw them in reruns cause it was hard for me to accept anything other than TOS when they were first on. Didn't see all of TOS in it's first run cause I wasn't even born till '68.

I've seen every episode of all the series since 1966. Probably seen TOS more times than the others from running episodes at conventions and reruns in that long dry spell between TOS and Next Gen.

I'm closer to the goal of seeing every episode than my original post. So far, I have seen

All of TOS

All of TAS

All of DS9

All of ENT

and I am currently watching all of VOY (I'm in the middle of season 4). I have seen about 85% of TNG, but I'm going to watch the complete series from the start over again after I finish watching Voyager. I have every season of every series, but it takes a while for me to watch them all

almost. I've seen all the movies, all of Voyager, most of TNG, everything but a few episodes of DS9 and a handful of episodes of ENT