Sign in to follow this  
MANVERU

The chicks of Trek

Who's your favourite chick from Trek?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite chick from Trek?

• Deanna Troi
    • Tasha Yar
    • Dr. Crusher
    • Guinan
    • Janeway
    • B'Elanna Torres
    • Seven of Nine
    • Kes
    • Jadzia Dax
    • Ezri Dax
    • Kira Nerys

I'm only going to do a poll on the 24th Centuary Trek

So, who's your favourite?

Mine definetly has to be Seven.

I worship her!!!!

Edited by Takara_Soong

I presume because you used the word "chick" we're talking about ones that we're attracted to moreso tha anything else. In that case I'd have to go with both Daxs, Jadzia and Ezri. Hard to choose between those two though (think I may go with Ezri as she's in the season I'm watching now, but don't tell Jadzia).

Since you are pidgeonholing us to pick only from the 24th century, I'll go with Ezri. You should have included TOS cause then I would pick Janice Rand.

Chick?

:eek::dude: Get use to it Unicorn.... Thats what they call us females.. :( :dude: peep peep

They are all special in some way to me for I like them all. :D

Since i can only choose from the list

Kira

Both Dax's

Troi

me like hoshi

Chick?

:dude::D Get use to it Unicorn.... Thats what they call us females.. :dude::eek: peep peep

LOL, I guess they never paid attention to the one scene in Hocus Pocus.

Jay: Oh man, how come it's always the ugly chicks that stay out late?

Winifred Sanderson: [Winnie, Sarah and Mary stop, turn and glare at the boys] Chicks?

And next thing they knew they were hanging cramped up in small cages like birds. :(

I'm sorry if I offended you guys about using the term "Chick"

In Australia it's used so often, that it's an almost honour to be called a chick!!!

I won't join the lynch mob, but I wouldn't think of a woman as a "chick"; haven't since I was 14 or 15. When I think of "chick", I think of a ditzy young teenager, and there's really no one like that on Trek, that I know of. As far as young goes, there's Naomi and Molly, but they're not old enough to be called chicks... and they're not really ditzy either... in any case, I think most of us can agree it's not the right term... but anyway...

It depends on what you like. I'm in a relationship, so when choosing my favorite female character, I think first of a good strong female character... Either Kira Nerys (DS9) or Kathryn Janeway (Voyager). But I am a man, and I do find women on the show attractive... In that case I'd have to say Jadzia Dax (DS9). I think she's hotter than Seven, but I don't fall for blondes, I prefer brunettes and especially redheads. Seven's smart, but it's artificial, and I factor intelligence into attractiveness... so Jadzia wins there as well. I almost forgot about Torres (Voyager) but I guess that must mean something... :dude:

Being that these are fictional characters, I'm going to go with the stronger female character than most attractive. Janeway was an awesome captain, but Kira had a lot more depth to her.

You should be. Here in the states we are much more civilized. We call them broads......... :dude:

JUST JOKING LADIES!!!!!!

You should be. Here in the states we are much more civilized. We call them broads......... :bow:

JUST JOKING LADIES!!!!!!

I really don't get the joke... What does "broads" mean in this context.

I've always like Hoshi the best.

I have also liked Hoshi best but I'm going to vote Ezri here.

You should be. Here in the states we are much more civilized. We call them broads......... :bow:

JUST JOKING LADIES!!!!!!

I really don't get the joke... What does "broads" mean in this context.

In that context it means women. If you watch old black & white movies women were being called broads constantly. It isn't used much now because we broads would kick the butts of any guy who called us that. Chicks as a term for women I think started in the 60's but again its usage in North America at least is dying out. Personally I'd rather be called a chick or a broad than some of the terms currently used in hip hop culture.

Now back on topic. I can't say that I have a favourite. My least favourite of those listed are Tasha Yar and Beverly Crusher.

JUST JOKING LADIES!!!!!!

Wow Kor. wow......I completely forgot how much I love you...thanks for that wonderful comment, and yes, I addmitt I am a broad.

:)

I voted for Kira since I could only vote for one, but if it had been an option I would have voted for all the female characters on DS9 .... from Kira to Kasidy to Jadzia to Zyal. All of those women rocked.