Sign in to follow this  
removed

nemesis continuation

time travel would be great! yay!

what i dont get though is shows like voyager and stuff, why dont they travel back in time and prevent them from ever getting lost in the first place. or ds9 and prevent sisko or dax from dying. or prevent patrick stewart from leaving the franchise! lol. ok. got a bit off track, but you know what i mean.

what i dont get though is shows like voyager and stuff, why dont they travel back in time and prevent them from ever getting lost in the first place. or ds9 and prevent sisko or dax from dying. or prevent patrick stewart from leaving the franchise! lol. ok. got a bit off track, but you know what i mean.

Because then there wouldn't be much of a plot for the TV show, now would there? :lol: (besides, I like the way they had to come together to get home, in summary)

And a Lore of the Rings trilogy - amazing! (with three DIFFERENT people. No b4 into Data, and no completely different Lore. Just all of them separately)

Yes! I'd agree to that! B4 the child, Data, and Lore is the main villain!! However, I don't think he should be killed in the end like most villains are, so we would have to figure out how to work around that scenario!

what i dont get though is shows like voyager and stuff, why dont they travel back in time and prevent them from ever getting lost in the first place.

You can't do that! If they did... here's some reprecussions.

1. The Borg would still be a threat.

2. No Borg rebellion.

3. Seven's still a borg

4. Neelix never found "home" on that Tallaxian colony

5. Kes never evolved.

6. The Kazon might have been able to get control of "the Array"

7. All of Voyager's adventures would never have happened.

8. Tom would be in prison.

9. Miral would never have existed.

10. Chakotay & B'Elanna would probably have died in the Dominion War.

11. The Dominion or Breen probably would have destroyed Voyager.

12. Star Trek: Voyager would not have happened!

13. Janeway may have been killed in the Dominion War, so NO cameo in NEMESIS!

I could go on and on... Still think they should have prevented Voyager from getting lost in the first place? :wow:

Voyager was a great show. But perhaps they should have gone back in time and prevented Zimmerman from creating the doctor (shudders)

I sincerelly (oh boy) hope that they don't bring Data back as B4. That's like shoving in everyone's face that he was just a computer, which the entire series tried to prove wrong! There are plenty of other ways to bring him back.

If they bring Data back then they might as well bring Shinzon back too and give him a chance to redeem himself. (hey, it's Star Trek anything can happen right? Just a sling shot around the sun and all is well)

I have faith in you Shinzon.

Shinzonfan :wow:

I think it would be harder to bring back Shinzon. We saw him die and he would have been in the explosion. With Data we didn't actually see him get blown to bits it was only implied. I saw an interview with Tom Hardy around when Nemesis was released and he was saying he was trying to convince them to bring Shinzon back because of how much he enjoyed doing the movie but they told him it wasn't possible.