Sign in to follow this  
removed

nemesis continuation

a possibility for the next movie is that ST XI could have the tng crew and could be a continuation of Nemesis. I can't remember how Nemesis ends, but if they have not gone home yet, they could encounter something on the way home, like a cardassian revival, or like soong_girl said on another thread, the federation and romulans make a peace treaty, but the klingons do not like it and attack the romulans, which raises honour questions with the federation. and to do this, they need as many crew members as they can because so many died in nemesis that they have to download data's memory to b4. yay! lol. but, if they got back at the end of nemesis, then this probably wont work.

But it could become a trilogy like ST II-IV

I sincerelly (oh boy) hope that they don't bring Data back as B4. That's like shoving in everyone's face that he was just a computer, which the entire series tried to prove wrong! There are plenty of other ways to bring him back.

They could find Data's head floating in space, and have to replace B4's head because it couldn't handle all of Data's memories and shorted out or something like that. They have used stories similar in the past. Times Arrow for instance.

I was hoping that they find his brain in space and give him a "cloned" kind of body so that Brent could play Data without the makeup that he so hates. But he sould still dye his hair. the grey is nice, but Data should have brown hair.

Data was standing 2 feet from an explosion that destroyed the whole ship, there is no way his head or brain could be anything but space dust!

John Logan (Nemesis writer) said in an interview right before Nemesis came out that he already has a great idea for a sequal. I hope they make it!

As someone at the st.com website once pointed out 2006 will be the 40th anniversary of Star Trek. Would be nice to have a new TNG movie to commemorate that.

Perfect! Now for the bombardment of Paramount with letters (and, of course, Brent Spiner. If he isn't back for the next movie, I don't think I'm gonig. hmph. :lol: )

Well I am with you on that dsbs, I am NOT going if Brent is not in the next one! :lol: And like my signature states I am NOT going to give up hope for him, Data that is!

No matter what (even if he isn't in the next movie there are plenty of stories we can come up with)

I know, that is the great thing about our family!

we do not know what kind of force the shielding for Data's brain could have withstood. and stranger things have happened.

No data in next movie...no Lessa at theater!

I woke up last night seeing the final moments of Data's life from this movie, in my head. I almost started to cry again. I hate it when that happens!

i think they should continue on Betazed with Deanna Telling Will thats shes pregnant :lol:

they they go back to the titan and the enterprise crew comin to their rescue some how with a new for of data..

~Lauren

:lol: I would want the next ST movie (Whoever is in it) to include an introduction to FUTURE GUY, you know, that shadowy figure from the future in ENTERPRISE.bow.gif

we do not know what kind of force the shielding for Data's brain could have withstood. and stranger things have happened.

No data in next movie...no Lessa at theater!

I woke up last night seeing the final moments of Data's life from this movie, in my head. I almost started to cry again. I hate it when that happens!

I know that we could pick this scenario up again in our New Family thread in Ten Forward, but I agree with the sheilding scenario!!

i think they should continue on Betazed with Deanna Telling Will thats shes pregnant :bow:

they they go back to the titan and the enterprise crew comin to their rescue some how with a new for of data..

~Lauren

It would be nice to Lwaxana again wouldn't it.

I wonder if they could convince Leonard Nimoy to do a cameo as Spock if they had some Romulan negotiation plot. They could bring Tomalak and Sela back -all the Romulans we missed in Nemesis.

They made out like this movie was going to have so much more about the Romulans and it was more about the Remens instead. THe romulans still remain the most mysterious of the Star Trek races. It sure would be nice if they finally let us really see more about this interesting race of people.

I would love to see Sela and/or Spock.

The Romulans, I think, are my favourite non-Q villain (come on, he doesn't necessarily count - not as a true villain!)

I think when they originally started working on a story for Nemesis it was going to be more of a Romulan movie. John Logan had really wanted to do a movie with Romulans because they are his favourite villains. I guess with the way the story evolved the Remans became the prominent race involved.

It's funny how so many Trek "experts" on other boards were so quick to trash the movie because they said the Remans had not existed in Trek lore when they had been mentioned in TOS. Once that and the fact that the Romulan symbol featured 2 planets in the bird of prey's talons they then of course had to start with the nitpicks.

I hope we have a truly Romulan movie next with the TNG cast.

Yes. One that's not depressingly gothic and green.

Now, I want to clarify - I have no problem with goths or any other "group" of people dressing in w/e way they like. But, as lessa said, I don't want it mixed in with my Trek - that's not the TNG atmosphere.

I hope that it features the Romulans, they did get kinda pushed off to the side in Nemesis. And you could have what C_S suggested as one of the plot points! Lwaxana could be hilarious when she finds out Troi is pregnant. Either that or she could go through a transformation, and not be such a busy body regarding her daughter.

That's true, we do like her as a trouble maker! OK, so don't change her, wouldn't she make a great movie character! :bow:

I think Deanna having a baby could make Lwaxana even more "interesting". Do you think she would be the type of grandmother who would want to spoil the child and want to "help" Will and Deanna even more than she's helped Deanna in the past.

This place has so many Data fans. That is so cool. I would like to see Brent Spiner return too. Maybe they could have a time travel story. In the story, due to something that somebody does, Data does not have to die. In fact, nobody in the crew will die. How is that for a lame brain idea? :bow:

Lwaxanna would make a great movie character. Her and Q, a great story line, and a way to bring Data back complete with time travel, Troi's baby, and lots of humour and character development - doesn't that sound like the best movie ever to anyone else?

This place has so many Data fans. That is so cool. I would like to see Brent Spiner return too. Maybe they could have a time travel story. In the story, due to something that somebody does, Data does not have to die. In fact, nobody in the crew will die. How is that for a lame brain idea?  :bow:

This next movie is starting to become very complicated. We might have to do a three movie story arc like Lord of the Rings.

Geez, I actually typed Lore of the Rings first but that would be a whole different movie.

Lt. Data you are more than welcome to join our discussions in 10 Forward in the Soong Family thread if you would like. The more the merrier.

Lore of the Rings...I'd go to see that!

Lore could star in a movie about curling. :lol:

I would love to see Lore in a movie. He could come back to try to corrupt B4 who has by then assimilated most of Data's programing.

Lore of the Rings - I'd see THAT movie, hmmm...Lore tries to corrupt B4 and then Data appears to save the day. And finally helps both of his brothers! Now they of course still wouldn't be alike though, since they all had different upbringings. I mean who would want to see Lore not be devilish???I know my little sister(my real sister)'s answer...HECK NO! She LIKES him devilish. And B4 the child, hmmm... for him to open his eyes and be exactly like Data, that'd scare me. . .so he'd still be the young one of the group.

Lore of the Rings- see with the Soong Brothers you DO have a trilogy!!!!

And no Data, time travel to bring Data (the one we've been discussing) back is not LAME-BRAINED. Time travel has been done a lot before, but each in a different way, so it is not DUMB.