Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Pizza Toppings

How many pizza toppings do you like?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How many pizza toppings do you like?

• none, just cheese please!
    • 4 or more
    • I hate pizza
    • Don't eat pizza

I couldn't resist! When I had my pizza shop poll, many people started takling about which toppings they like...so, I decided to start this one.

When you vote for the typical number of toppings you like to have on your pizza feel free to list them!! :biggrin: Sorry to be making people hungry...

On the average I like two toppings: mushroom and onion

but at times i also like: Chicken alfredo; White; Spinach/mushroom/ garlic; Cheese;

I like two toppings: Pepperoni and black olives. But, I'm the only one who likes that in my family, so I usually just get pepperoni :biggrin:

Pepperoni(where's the drool smilie when you need it :biggrin: )

ummm..here it is... :grin:

:drool:

Edited by bysty

Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, black olives and onions in varying combos are my favorites so up to four toppings. Pepperoni is #1.

I think I'm the only person in the world who HATES pepperoni, but i do.

I LOVE HAM AND PINEAPPLE! :biggrin: now thats pizza!

I always eat pizza without toppings, just cheese... :grin:

I use to put away all stuff on a pizza that does not look like cheese or tomato :biggrin:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I LOVE HAM AND PINEAPPLE! :laugh: now thats pizza!

Dont exactly hate it...but when it is on a pizza I pick the slices off and eat them seperately...can't stand it on pizza!!!

Mushrooms, piments, peperoni, onions...

Sometimes, I put ham instead of peperoni.. Good too

So, I suppose it's 4 toppings here!

I may ask for extra cheese but for the most part, I like my Pizza plain. I make a mean four cheese pizza. If you want the resipe, write me a PM.

I always eat pizza without toppings, just cheese...  :laugh:

I use to put away all stuff on a pizza that does not look like cheese or tomato  :huh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

yeah, same, I only like cheese. I used to like pepperoni when I was younger but for some reason I just don't like it any more.

Not the only one

I LOVE HAM AND PINEAPPLE! :laugh: now thats pizza!

here it's Canadian Bacon and pineapple and it is my absolute favorite.

I like what I call a garbage pizza,its topped with everything except anchovies,I do hate anchovies.But my pizza usually has everything else on it.

Not the only one

I LOVE HAM AND PINEAPPLE! :huh: now thats pizza!

here it's Canadian Bacon and pineapple and it is my absolute favorite.

oh yum. good choice TUH. now im hungry. lol. i could go for Canadian bacon and pineapple right now. drool....or what i can do it for real.... :laugh: . lol.

I may ask for extra cheese but for the most part, I like my Pizza plain. I make a mean four cheese pizza. If you want the resipe, write me a PM.

:laugh: OMG! 4-cheese! I love 4-cheese!!!

How I like my Pizza here in Germany?

Well, it´s close to Italy, and once I´ve met an italian guy who explained the philosophy of PIZZA to me:

In Italy a pizza was meant as a "left over " meal.... you take what you have left from dinner, put it onto a yeast dough (this is what my dictionary says! :laugh: ) and bake it!

So I prefer a pizza with everything my refridgerator proposes to me..... and when I order Pizza I would love to oder a Pizza with EVERYTHING they have, but unfortunately the Pizza is always too small.

But I heard about your pizzas in the US, they must be BIG, real BIG! So maybe one day I will get my tomato-pepperoni-artichoke-pineapple-ham-barbeque sauce-salami-spinach-anchovy-egg-olive-cheese-mozarella-cheese-cheese Pizza!

Although I pay the price the next morning when eating pizza (late at night) it still doesn't stop me from getting a supreme with everything on it.

I love Hawaiian pizza (ham and pineapple) !!! :(

I also like mushrooms, Italian sausage, Canadian bacon, black olives and sundired tomatoes, but I voted for only 2 toppings.

But I heard about your pizzas in the US, they must be BIG, real BIG! So maybe one day I will get my tomato-pepperoni-artichoke-pineapple-ham-barbeque sauce-salami-spinach-anchovy-egg-olive-cheese-mozarella-cheese-cheese Pizza!

Sounds sort of like a pizza my little brother once told me he made..

pepperoni, onion, black olives, ham, mushrooms, peppers, cheddar cheese, mozarella cheese, chicken, bologna, turkey, mashed potatoes, and I swear he said he put pickles on it!!

He puts together the craziest combinations of food! Definately whatever is available in the refridgerator.

I like what I call a garbage pizza,its topped with everything except anchovies,I do hate anchovies.But my pizza usually has everything else on it.

I love everything on it....including anchovies! But no fruit! :(

I love everything on it....including anchovies! But no fruit! :(

Definately agree on the no fruit part... My mother keeps trying to get us to try Hawaiian pizza....I will, but only if I get to pick all the pineapple off and eat that seperately...(which is the same thing I do to pepperoni pizza, pick them all off first)

I like two toppings: Pepperoni and black olives. But, I'm the only one who likes that in my family, so I usually just get pepperoni :look:

ya me to I dont know why