Stephen of Borg

Rip Vanwinkle!

Do You Snore?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Snore?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know, No One Has Ever Told Me

I snore, big time! I have been told by someone who lives with me that they can hear my snoring in all the way in their room and it's all the way down the hallway. It practically shakes the walls I'm told.

I've caught myself snoring a couple of times because I wake up during the middle of a snore every so often. It's inherited, my grandfather snored so loud that he didn't even sleep in the same room with his wife. And it's true, I remember hearing him snore when I would visit. He slept in the basement and you could hear him all the way on the main floor!

Thankfully no, but I've shared a room with some terrible snorers before, never managed to make it through the night without smacking them to wake up.

Occasionally snore... according to my family, I tend to speak in various foreign languages in my sleep more than I snore.

Funniest thing is, outside of German which I took for three years in HS. I only took one year of French in Middle school, a few semesters of Spanish in Elementary and middle school, and learned a few things in Russian for my trip in 1993. But from what they said I say... sounds like I sound pretty fluent in those and a couple others. I sing in other languages, but I cannot readily translate or speak them without practice

Like a buzzzsaw but only on my back, I sometimes wake myself up snoring. Fortunatly for me my wife likes it; she says it helps her sleep.

Fortunatly for me my wife likes it; she says it helps her sleep.

360118[/snapback]

:laugh: Very funny, AE! However my wife doesn't like my snoring, but says it does comfort her to know I am there beside her, and not elsewhere. LOL! :(

:( Funny AE. I voted Yes . I was told that it is a cute lite snore that I do. Don't know though never stay awake to find out.

Homer on the other hand makes a buzzsaw sound quiet. He uses a C-pap machine to sleep with............. :laugh: Thank God!

Yes, my Snores are louder than my computer, and the ammount of fans ive got in there it sounds like a jet.

I moan like a ghoast and if I am paricularly stressed you can carry a conversation with me and find out what has done it!!