Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Scariest Episode or Creepiest Moment

Halloween is almost upon us. I was just wondering what episode or moment in Trek history really put a chill in your bones or that you thought was freaky. If you have pics of a certain scene you are talking about, show 'em! We'll be able to see why it's freaky

Anyway, the creepiest moment of Trek for me was an episode of Enterprise I just finished watching called "Doctor's Orders". Doctor Phlox sees Hoshi's shower running and what comes out is...

ascaryhoshi3hh.jpg

ascaryhoshi06sk.jpg

Anyway, the creepiest moment of Trek for me was an episode of Enterprise I just finished watching called "Doctor's Orders". Doctor Phlox sees Hoshi's shower running and what comes out is...

Thats just Hoshi before she puts on her makeup................Wow.......that IS scary!!!....... :lol:

I think the scariest moment ever is whenever Picard gets to kiss a young woman... I guess chick's dig the captains chair...

When Data laughed. When Data smiled. The time when Data understood a human joke without the :lol: expression. When Picard started singing.

Oh wow...

"Genesis" from TNG... If only they would have shown more of mutated Worf.

"Empok Nor" from DS9. Like I said in my 'DS9 Blog', tell me you didn't jump when the first Starfleet guy got it. O'Brien, Garak, Nog, and four nameless Starfleet officers go to an abandoned Cardy station with the same design as DS9/Terak Nor in search of parts, and two Cardassians in stasis there are woken and go after them.

I don't recall TNG's Frame of Mind, but I'll be looking for it when I catch it on our way through that series. :lol:

I was freaked out a little by the zombie Vulcans from Enterprise.

358905[/snapback]

For 'visual' freak out; I agree.

"Frame of Mind" was the episode where Riker is doing a play in Ten Forward where he is a mental patient, eventually the play becomes reality.

358953[/snapback]

For 'psychological' freak out; I agree.

How about Picard in the speedo in Captain's Holiday (j/k Mrs. Picard).

Seriously, Remmick's exploding head in TNG's Conspiracy was creepy.

Edited by Takara_Soong

How about Picard in the speedo in Captain's Holiday (j/k Mrs. Picard).

359047[/snapback]

:blush::jaw: That's not scary, that's HOT. :)

The TNG episode "Schisms" creeps me out. :) These clicking aliens and their experiments with people who are asleep. *YIKES*!!!!

I was creeped out in First Contact when that needle thing was going to Picard's eye. *shudders* I still cringe when that happens.

I do not remember episoed titles but the one that scared me the most was the voyager halloween episoed when nelix is telling the borg children a story about that evil nebula gas thing.

Anyways nelix is like "I was scared so I thought about when the crew made me dinner for my birthday and they served me my favorite baranut sufflie thing" instead though the nebula gas monster comes out.

It scared me for a second than a borg child says.

Jeanway tried to feed you a nebula monster? and I almost laughed.

The borg on first contact are scary!

I do not remember episoed titles but the one that scared me the most was the voyager halloween episoed when nelix is telling the borg children a story about that evil nebula gas thing.

Anyways nelix is like "I was scared so I thought about when the crew made me dinner for my birthday and they served me my favorite baranut sufflie thing" instead though the nebula gas monster comes out.

It scared me for a second than a borg child says.

Janeway tried to feed you a nebula monster? and I almost laughed.

The borg on first contact are scary!

359706[/snapback]

The Voyager episode was called The Haunting of Deck Twelve. It was a season six episode. That was a good episode too.

Halloween is almost upon us. I was just wondering what episode or moment in Trek history really put a chill in your bones or that you thought was freaky. If you have pics of a certain scene you are talking about, show 'em! We'll be able to see why it's freaky

ascaryhoshi3hh.jpg

ascaryhoshi06sk.jpg

358877[/snapback]

Yeah i heard a rumour that they were going to leave Hoshi like that for the rest of the show but that idea just got nixed as it was reckoned if Scott Bakula kept hitting the sun-beds as much as he did, he would look like that too and then it would just get confusing...

my favourite was GENESIS....

that was the very first episode i showed my non trek friend who is now nicknamed de, short for deanna, so that ep has special memories for me.

the best part was were barclay was mutated and jumped up on that wall in engineering....... aarrgh!!!!!!

The only moment that made me cringe was when Shinzon

Click For Spoiler
pulled himself through the pipe to talk to Picard

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

eww forgot about that one... B) B)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

eww forgot about that one... B) B)

Is that where he kind of walks up the sword thing? Gross!