Sign in to follow this  
who

SMALLVILLE

The Strike is Over

Update

SMALLVILLE

Status Report -Four pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot 5 or 6 additional episodes to air in April/May. So it's possible that for Season 7 well have a grand total of 20 episodes or 21 episodes .

Link

Also, it is a new episode tomorrow night! Be sure to watch Fracture! Below is summary for tomorrow nights episode

Fracture

"Lois follows Lex to Detroit and discovers that he has found Kara."

cool episode last night. It looks like they are trying to hook Lex and Kara up, kind of like Supergirl and Lex were a couple during the 90s. Chloe used her healing powers again last night, and it took something like 13 hours longer for her to recover. I think that they are going to use that to kill Chloe by the end of the series. Clark has already warned her not to do it again, but she has the opinion that she needs to use it for the good of mankind.

I have a feeling that Clark or someone really important is going to be seriously injured and Chloe will use her powers one last time, and it will kill her.

yeah

but damn I wish I lived near Smallville, still not a bad looking chick anywhere near there <_<

The actress that plays Kara iis the hottest on the show currently IMO

I'm partial to Lois.

I'm partial to Lois.

Hell yeah, The Lois on Smallville I hope Erica Durance looks like she be fun in the sack

I didnt care much for Kate Bosworth as Lois

Terri Hatcher was hot in the Role too

I hate Lana Lang in Smallville played by Kristin Kreuk I have always wished for someone to Smack her up....Lex came close!

I'm starting to get used to Lana being the computer wizard, still don't like it, but it isn't as annoying as it used to be. It beats the witch storyline. What I don't get, why does Chloe live in Smallville if she works in Metropolis? They have said that Metropolis is three hours away from Smallville.

I hate Lana Lang in Smallville played by Kristin Kreuk I have always wished for someone to Smack her up....Lex came close!

I've ALWAYS hated Lana! She has the body of a 5 year old! Plus she has that "My turd don't stink " attitude!

dude who doesn't hate lana. then again, im starting to get more annoyed by how they make lex in smallville. i mean he keeps saying how he doesn't like his dad or enjoy his dad because of the mind games he played with him. not to mention the fact that more than one occasion he keeps saying that "me and my father are alike. we use and use until we have no use for you."

John Glover is too cool on the series as Lionel Luthor, he is always one of my favorite characters. He's kind of like Jor-El's Emissary. <_<

I have a feeling that he will also end up dying before the series is over, perhaps on the final episode. Lex is turning more evil and Lana has warned Lionel not to get too close to Lex.

Kara Clark's cousin played by 24 year old Laura Vandervoort is the hottest women on Smallville right now, Lois is hot but for some reason her eyebrows are bothering me, they are too dark or something I cant explain it!

Edited by Itchygomba69

Smallville has been renewed for Season 8 :laugh:

Link here

Great news to hear. I read in some magazine a while back that Smallville was CW's #1 non-reality Tv series on the network.

just for fun, you can test your knowledge of Smallville on the official website. The link is here. I got 8 out of 10

Edited by Gamera

Thats good news but I fear that Smallville is getting pretty close to jumping the shark.

the story is almost over anyway. They have said that they plan to end it with season 8, but it being so popular, it could go to nine (but I doubt it). Just curious, where do you think they are jumping the shark?

From the Superman Homepage:

UPDATE: Our sources within "Smallville" tell us that Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang) will be back for at least a portion of the season. Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) and Allison Mack (Chloe Sullivan) are still up in the air, although renegotiations are imminent now that there has been a pick up.

Just curious, where do you think they are jumping the shark?

1) Getting rid of Ma and Pa Kent

2) Making Lana weird and evil

3) In the comics, Clark became Superman right after college. In the show, he doesn't attend college nor do much of anything. He should have been Superman by now.

4) Chloe travels to work from Smallville to Metropolis every day....... :laugh:

5) Everyone in the world except Lex seems to know that Clark has powers. I thought Lex was supposed to be smart?..... :laugh:

Edited by Kor37

true, the Lana thing is strange :laugh:

John S. wanted to leave the series, so they went the movie route and let him have a heart attack. The creators have said that Clark won't be Superman until the final episode. And yeah, the creators have said that they want Clark in the suit at the end of the series. That's something to look forward to. :laugh:

The series is about the story before he was Superman. The coolest thing that they are doing now that I like is that Clark is wearing the Superman colors. He has a blue shirt with a red jacket (like his red cape). I always think that is cool, especially since he didn't start off wearing that at the start of the series. It's just a sign that he is getting closer to being Superman. Nice touch

Kara Clark's cousin played by 24 year old Laura Vandervoort is the hottest women on Smallville right now

:laugh:

(sexist img removed)

Edited by Alterego

be sure to watch Smallville this coming Thursday (March 13th), it's a new episode. Pete Ross is coming back!

Below is some huge news and huge spoilers of the future episode "Veritas" that will air on March 27th. Just double click below to read, but it is a spoiler. A good one, almost made me faint. Can't wait :frusty:

The CW's Official Description for "Veritas"

KARA TEACHES CLARK HOW TO FLY — Kara (Laura Vandervoort) decides to teach Clark (Tom Welling) how to fly in order to strengthen his chances against Brainiac (guest star James Marsters). However, Brainiac seems to have the upper hand against the super cousins, and some of Clark’s loved ones are caught in the crossfire.

Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star.

James Marshall directed the episode written by Brain Peterson & Kelly Souders .

Airs March 27, 2008 on The CW

Edited by Gamera

Some more Smallville news

A few people have emailed in telling us that we didn't report on TV Guide's "Ask Ausiello" saying that "Nearly everyone is expected to return for Season 8 except - wait for it, wait for it - Michael Rosenbaum and Kristen Kreuk". We actually scooped Ausiello by a few days, reporting back on March 3rd that Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang) will be back for at least a portion of the season, while Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) and Allison Mack (Chloe Sullivan) are still renegotiating their contracts. Our inside sources tell us that's all happening as we speak.

Further rumors indicate that one of the main cast will actually die (permanently) in the April 17th episode titled "Descent". With E! Online's "Watch with Kristin" indicating that...

I'm hearing someone gets paralyzed and someone gets dead. Both are pretty huge twists! ... Also, Lex is getting closer to figuring out Clark's secret.

1) Lex will end up being the only one left in Smallville who DOESN'T know Clark's secret... :blink:

2) Bringing back the series without Lex or Lana will be ridiculous. Lex more so than Lana. This series may end up like "That 70s Show" with a last season that everyone would prefer to forget.

3) Killing a major character and paralyzing another? Yeah....good way to end the series on a depressing note.... :yawn:

4) People have been expecting to see Clark in the Superman suit since Season 1. Not doing this will piss off a lot of fans, including myself.

I think I was right when I said that this series is really close to jumping the shark.........

we've already been talking about how Chloe will probably die, so that bit of news was that shocking. Michael R, who plays Lex, has said in the past he wanted to only do seven seasons and guest star on season eight. I'm actually happy that Lana will have a small part on the next season. They need to start losing the Clark/Lana storyline so he can move on.

From what I heard, Smallville doesn't have permission from DC to use the Superman costume. Don't ask why, don't know. I've also heard a similar thing about Batman and Wonder Woman not being able to be used for Smallville. Which is the reason they gave us Green Arrow and Black Canary instead. Not that I hate the two, but it's Batman! :blink:

Lex and Lois won't find out Clark secret in the end anyway since they don't know Clark is Superman. In some comics and graphic novels, Lana knows that Clark is Superman. So it is no surprise that they had Lana find out on the TV series. If Chloe dies or Lionel, the only other person that will know is Pete Ross.

Season 8 is supposed to be the last season of Smallville, that's why they are starting to tie up the loose ends (such as Clark learning to fly this season).

Lana may be leaving, but Lori may take her place in Season 8

In other "Smallville" news, TV Guide's "Ask Ausiello" speculates that with Lana only set to feature in a few episodes of Season 8, that a certain ocean-based female could be Clark's new love interest next season.

Well, Lori Lemaris was Clark's girlfriend when he left Smallville to go to college.

IDK I like the show, but its time for it to come to an end, I wish they still had the older episodes on Family Channel

season 8 is going to be the last season, according to the creators. They plan a huge bang for the ending. I've said it previously that I've read that Smallville is the #1 show on the CW in ratings, besides their reality TV series. Meaning, I wouldn't be surprised if they go for season 9 (which I hope they don't). I want them to end on their own choice and not be cancelled or thin the story out too much

I just watched this week's episode. Did they say where the kryptonite gum came from or who made it? If they did, I missed it. Also, why is Clark keeping Kara's identity a secret her? Doesn't make sense.