Sign in to follow this  
who

SMALLVILLE

I am a big Smallville fan. Any others here? :)

No spoilers please. :(

Edited by who

Smallville is centered around the character development of Clark Kent (Superman) and the villain Lex Luthor. In Season 1 Clark was starting high school. They graduated in season 4 and season 5 is just underway. This is a show that you will probably want to watch from the beginning or you will miss the complex character and relationships development.

Seasons 1-4 are available on DVD. :(

I love Smallville! I think season 5 is going to be awesome, since it got to a really good start.

I know we all have our personal likes and dislikes but I think Smallville is far above any show currently on. Season 5 looks like it is off to a really good start.

I wonder how long Clark will be without his powers (no spoilers please)? It looks like Lex has now turned completely to the dark side. :(

Edited by who

I love Smallville too. I was out of town this week and missed it. Can someone tell me what happened?

I can try. At the beginning everyone was helping rebuild a house or barn. Clark still no powers. Clark and Lana are in love (much better this time around). Lex says it is a good time to start over and hopes he and Clark can.

Meteor freaks break out of the sanitorium (where Lionel is now) with electrical powers. They come after Clark to get him to get some special K drug from Luthor Corp. They hold Clark's parents and Lana hostage while Clark goes with Chloe to try to get the solution.

He fails but beats the villains without powers and is a hero anyway.

Turns out the entire thing was a setup by Lex to study Clark. Chloe picked up that they were being monitored at Luthor Corp.

Clark goes to Lex (Lex is watching Clark on video getting hit with an electrical field). Clark knows Lex was behind it and hits Lex and dares Lex to hit him back. Lex does and Clark is bleeding. Lex looks shocked.

Lex appears to have gone completely over to the dark side and it seems their friendship is over forever.

How's that? :(

I doubt Clark will be powerless for long. That will be just boring and it will turn repetative.

I think the end of this show is soon, if not by the end of this season. I mean, Clark is out of school and his powers are already so developed (at least they were) so I don't see how much longer they can milk a Smallville show, unless the story spills into Clark's Superman life.

I doubt Clark will be powerless for long. That will be just boring and it will turn repetative.

I think the end of this show is soon, if not by the end of this season. I mean, Clark is out of school and his powers are already so developed (at least they were) so I don't see how much longer they can milk a Smallville show, unless the story spills into Clark's Superman life.

357417[/snapback]

I think it all depends on the ratings. They have gone through high school but there is still 4 years of college (at least). They can still do a lot of character and relationship development. We all have our preferences but this is my fav now.

Good episode. A tear actually left my eye B)

Click For Spoiler
I think Jonathan is the one who's gonna die.

Good Show ("Hot Dudes")excellent Special effects and stories and still am thinking once SMALLVILLE is done to buy the Whole Series on DVD think its abit cheaper then most of the trek series at the moment and I guess 5 years is a good run and I'm hoping Clark gets his Superpowers back soon.

B) :klingon::klingon::klingon:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

Smallville is the only show I watch on the local channels, besides news, on a normal bases. Reallity TV sucks and I personly find it great to have a show like this on primetime. Next week will have the 2nd superhero on the show... Flash was first... now Aquaman

Did anyone catch the "Dukes Of Hazzard" reunion last week on Smallville? Tom Wopat was a guest who played a friend of Jonathan Kent. Naturally, he arrives at the Kent farm doing a burnout in a 1969 Charger!

It wasn't painted like the Rebel Yell though. It was a blue one. There were a few "Dukes" references that were pretty funny.

I just realized that the guy who plays Clark's college professor is the same guy that played Spike on Buffy. He is also not just a college professor. He is.............

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

BRAINIAC !!!!!

Oh yes I really Loved "AC" Future ("Aqua Man") in those very cute Swimshorts and seeing that ("Hot Body and great Chest and Pec Muscles") was surprised though that he had super fast speed like CK though.

:) :lol: :lol: :flex: