Sign in to follow this  

Oh...My...God...

Nicolas Cage has a new super baby

"They are healthy and happy, and it's quite lovely," Wolf said by phone from New York.

Cage is a nephew of filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola. The 41-year-old actor had been slated to play comic book hero Superman, whose Kryptonite name is Kal-el, but the movie fell apart in preproduction.

The couple married in July 2004. It was the third marriage for Cage and the first for his new wife, who was 20 when they were wed. They met when Cage visited a Los Angeles restaurant where she was working as a waitress.

Cage, who won an Oscar for his role in "Leaving Las Vegas," has a son from a previous relationship.

He was previously married to Lisa Marie Presley and actress Patricia Arquette

The actor Nicolas Cage and his wife, Alice Kim Cage, are parents of a boy, born Monday in New York and named Kal-el. The couple married in July 2004. It was the third marriage for Cage, now 41, and the first for his wife, who was 20 when they were married. The baby's name, Kal-el, is the birth name of Superman. Cage is an avid comic book devotee who sold his personal collection, including a copy of Superman's 1938 comic book debut, at auction for more than $1.6 million.

DARNIT! I WANTED TO NAME MY KID KAL-EL! I guess i'll have to name em Jor-el..

With that name this kid better be super strong or he's going to get beaten up in the playground a few times when he's older.

why not name you child after a name you love? If you are a fan of something or someone you can name them that. Think of how many are named Elvis because of the singer. A lot, I even know someone named Elvis Presley, and he's not much older than me.

Not to mention those who named their twin babies Luke and Leia. Kevin Smith named his daughter Harley Quinn Smith, named after the Joker's girlfriend in the Batman cartoon for the same reason, being a comic book fan.

if you want to name your kid that, more power to ya. :lol:

Teased??? Girl bloodbath of torment for that child. I feel for them.

There are 2 people on another Trek site that actually met and got engaged (Ahhh....the wonders of internet dating!). Anyway, they plan to name their kid Caligua...............

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That kid should get beat up for having a dumb name like that

Edited by Takara_Soong