Sign in to follow this  
trek_dude

Firefly Rocks

I have now seen every episode of Firefly and i am thinking, what were they thinking when they canceled it.

I really like it because it is different to other sci fi shows, I like the western in space theme, the ship may not be an advanced ship but it is cool looking.

The characters are excellent (i think Kaylee the mechanic is cute) and the acting is very good, the story's were entertaining , especially the ongoing story with Simon Tam helping his sister River with her problems)

I also love the theme tune, can't seem to get it out of my head

All in all a great series, should never of had been cancelled and I plan to go and see Serenity when it is released over here.

Edited by trek_dude

It most certainly is a great show and I concur with you on every aspect you've pointed out including Kaylee being a cute engineer. :frusty:

Serenity is a fantastic film, in my opinion, and encourage everyone here to at least try it out even if you haven't seen the TV series.

Yeah. It is beyond me as to why Fox cancelled it. I guess they screwed it up from the begining by airing it out of order. Grrr, arg... :frusty:

I just got addicted to this show. Ever since the Trek franchise took a breather some people turned to BSG,but since i was a Josh Wehedon fan i have turned to this quirky show that didn't get a change in heck. Typical Fox. They put new shows in impossibel time slots-like opposite Survivor so they cancel them or they premet thier hits like House or Bones for everything from Baseball to American Idol. Its ridiculous.

This show is a cult icon and i am glad for that

It only became a Cult Icon only after it was cancelled and they should've aired the final 3 episodes at least instead of leaving you hanging for the unaired ones (Fox) same goes for "Point Pleasant" as well a few unaired episodes.