Sign in to follow this  

That would be cool :(

So, from what I missed of season 2, is there anything really really important?

Click For Spoiler
I saw a commercial saying that everyone was going to the other side of the island, and Jin was speaking english!

Next episode. Yes, you missed some important stuff...

check these key websites..

www.thehansofoundation.org <--- go to active projects, bring mouse to the bottom till u see the link, click it.. and watch the video.

www.dharmaindustries.com <-- nothing so far on this website, i think its just a fan site.

Alright, i'm just gonna post 1 post and keep editing it..

***edit, forgot spoiler***

First Commercial Post

Click For Spoiler

First of all, hurleys dream is FREAKING ME OUT! A giant chicken and Jin, speaking korean? I was freaking out!!! Are those ppl that others or what?

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

The others are evil and these people with Jin,Sawyer and Mike are the people who are being terrorized by the others..

LOST..AGAIn..is beginning to scare me

The others are evil and these people with Jin,Sawyer and Mike are the people who are being terrorized by the others..

LOST..AGAIn..is beginning to scare me

357828[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

Well, last night I finally gave it up on this show - it just bugs me that nothing ever happens.

I'm betting that when they have the season finale some seven years from now - it will end without ever explaining what was going on. And I could watch that finale and probably not be that far behind because nothing ever happens.

The last one was a good episode. I especially liked Sawyer's "What are you gonna do, beam us up?" :P

Well, last night I finally gave it up on this show - it just bugs me that nothing ever happens.

I'm betting that when they have the season finale some seven years from now - it will end without ever explaining what was going on.  And I could watch that finale and probably not be that far behind because nothing ever happens.

357848[/snapback]

Good luck with that. I'm sure anyone who just watched the pilot will totally understand the whole hatch thing if they come in right now.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's episode. It centres around my favourite charcater:

Click For Spoiler

Good luck with that. I'm sure anyone who just watched the pilot will totally understand the whole hatch thing if they come in right now.

nobody who has been watching it understands the whole hatch thing either.

I guess I need to set my VCR - someone just called me from their vacation and asked me to tape this tonight. B)

The bottom line is nobody will ever really know why they are on the island, if they're alive or dead, what the evil black spirit things are, who the others are, and if they'll ever get off the island, why there was a polar bear (the writers probably don't even remember they had a polar bear), what is the giant monster (a la Forbidden Planet) that killed the pilot, where is Jack's dad's body, why can Locke walk, what happened to Jack's wife. Why do I want to watch it for seven years - just to know I'll never know any of that. :lol:

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

nobody who has been watching it understands the whole hatch thing either.

I guess I need to set my VCR - someone just called me from their vacation and asked me to tape this tonight. B)

The bottom line is nobody will ever really know why they are on the island, if they're alive or dead, what the evil black spirit things are, who the others are, and if they'll ever get off the island, why there was a polar bear (the writers probably don't even remember they had a polar bear), what is the giant monster (a la Forbidden Planet) that killed the pilot, where is Jack's dad's body, why can Locke walk, what happened to Jack's wife. Why do I want to watch it for seven years - just to know I'll never know any of that. :lol:

358981[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

Jack- Are you really voting for Santos?

358987[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
This episode was awesome!!!!!! The others kinda freaked me out.. and when that black guy was like "They don't leave footprints" i was like AH AH AH!!!!!!!! It was pretty crazy.. BTW, TUH.. i guess you don't like most of the other programs that actually try to develop their characters to, hey?

BTW, TUH.. i guess you don't like most of the other programs that actually try to develop their characters to, hey?

359016[/snapback]

Character development - what does that have to do with Lost?

Jack_Bauer Posted Yesterday, 10:39 PM

What? Can you see the future?

Yeah, I keep a crystal ball in my basement. :lol:

Seriously, I think it is obvious from how they're developing this show that that is what they will do. TPTB have failed to instill me with confidence in their direction or their regard for viewers. Now, if you want to invest seven or more years of your life waiting for answers more power to you. I am sure they are banking on people being willing to do that. Now that I see this is one of those never-ending mystery shows I am not willing to invest that time. What I don't understand is why that bothers you

Obviously, character development has to do with everything.. Thats why they are taking so long, because they're actually trying to develop characters...

359076[/snapback]

Aside from the fact we could get into some esoterical debate as to what "character development" means... the fact remains there are many, many, many .... tv shows that develop their characters without the need for flashbacks or for the tedious soap opera pace of dragging out the plot. Indeed, the soap opera style plot development is for suspense not character development...for one reason most of the references to the Islander's past are so vague that they continue to be rendered meaningless by each new increment of data.

Have you seen much, if any of the first season?  If you had.. you would have understood a little more.

359081[/snapback]

Actually, I've seen every episode of the first and second season (except last night's) I just lost interest - these continuing mysteries are some people's cup of tea - they're just not mine - I want some hope of resolution or answers or just shorter arcs.

So the next new episode isn't until 3 weeks?!?
Baseball? Election coverage?

STill going to be back in a only three weeks... Now i can catch up on SP!

WHOOT SP

Click For Spoiler
Is it just me or are the "Others" could be children or teens.. The look of the legs as they walked by read like" Lord of the Flies"?

ARGH, your spoiler is sooooo creepy, Ambassador tinadoll! I read that book, and if you're right, I'll be :) and having nightmares! :blush::jaw: Actually, you may be right.

So the next new episode isn't until 3 weeks?!?
Baseball? Election coverage?

359281[/snapback]

BO-RING! :)

I watched an episode the other night but my mum turned it off half way because it was my "bedtime" :lol:

They started losing me after the first couple of episodes of this season. They should have covered all of this in 2 or 3 episodes but it's taken all of September, October and into November to get to the point they're at now. I'm losing interest.

Well, I'm afraid they've lost me. Killing off main characters in the 2nd season isn't the way to keep viewers.

They killed off a main character in the first season (Boone), heck they wanted to kill off Jack in the pilot. It hasn't hurt viewership at all.