Sign in to follow this  

IMDB- LOST

The little show that too everyone by surpass. Part Xfiles- Part well Giligans Island. Wait WHAT?.. without the humor ofcourse. And if it is its subtle. Each character has its own unique history and the first season ( Available on DVD) chronicled each character individually. The stories are interwoven in arcs and most leave you on the edge of your seat. Since the new season started two weeks ago, i wanted to open a discussion about it

Spoilers included :assimilated:

Remember Weds at 9 EST(See my changing Avatars also.. Gosh i love this show)

Here is a short summary from IMDB

After a somewhat mysterious sequence of events, an oceanic flight from Sydney to LA crashes on what appears to be a deserted island. The chance of being found and rescued are fairly small, so the survivors have to cope with a set of challenges. They have to learn to survive on the island, a mysterious place with enough dangers on it's own. Also, they have to learn to live with each other if any success is to be expected. And finally, they have to live with themselves and their pasts. Interwoven with the events on the islands are flashbacks to the pasts of some 10 main characters. Step by step, we learn a little more about their diverse and unexpected pasts as the group's quest to survive takes shape.

A horrific plane crash leaves 48 passengers alive, and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include doctor Jack, now freed prisoner Kate, one hit wonder rock star Charlie, Iraqi military vet Sayid, and a mysterious man named Locke. For a while their goal is simple survival, but they soon realize that it was far more than mere chance that brought them together, and each of them has a purpose that will help them unlock the island's secrets.

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Hey ST: Explain your self! Why do you like is so much..Is it all about the Sawyer? Do you like LOCKE..Or maybe just wanna Punch claire

It's all about Hurley :assimilated:

Sawyer is a guy I love to hate. Locke is very cool. And Clair is downright annoying!

I forgot about Hugo Reyes! Hurley is the cutest!

But a big ROAR on Sawyer :assimilated:

The same thing happened to me and Enterprise :assimilated:

355384[/snapback]

Hhmm what is Enterprise? I mean, it's not as sci-fi trek as the others...

I've LOST interest in this show  :assimilated: . It's Ok, but I can't get into it; I can never get the story  :P

355382[/snapback]

That big tree-crushing creature is good enough for me :wink2:

Or the Polar bear..on a tropical island.

Well Enterprise was less Trek,with less story and less character develement. Thats why its less a show...

I'm going beyond losing interest (I started doing chores while it's on) and I'm starting to get ticked - they must think they're clever and oh so creative that they managed to spend an entire episode to end up with the same ending as it had the week before. Oh yes, so clever.

This show is worse than soap operas - at least in a soap opera something does happen about every six months. :P

I want answers...not tediously drawn out teasers. :assimilated:

I'm so interested in LOST that it's nearly an obsession! :P

And I'm lovin' all the LOST avatars! :assimilated:

Thanks for notacting BB :assimilated: I shall suprise you with more than. If you ever want to find any ihave several sites i go to :P

UH: give it some time.... Its just like Enterprise :dude:

Tonight's Episode: Orientation.

Originally aired: Wednesday October 5, 2005 on ABC

Writer: Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Craig Wright

Director: Jack Bender

Guest Stars: Robert Patrick (Hibbs) , Marvin Candle (Dr. Marvin Candle) , Michael Lanzo (Waiter) , Jeanne Rogers (Moderator) , Roxanne Sarhangi (Francine) , Katey Sagal (Helen) , Curtis Jackson (Security Guard) , Kevin Tighe (Cooper) , Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)

Production Code: 203

Jack, Locke and Kate learn more secrets about the hatch. Meanwhile, after being beaten and taken captive, Sawyer, Michael and Jin wonder if their captors are fellow survivors or the dreaded "Others." Flashbacks reveals more of Locke's past in this episode as well as the introduction of Helen (guest star Katey Segal) who shakes things up even more with her revealing personality and past.

Tonite's ep should be great.. i think those

Click For Spoiler
shadow guys are the others..

Click For Spoiler
THEY'RE IN THE GROUND! THEY'RE TRAPPED NOW! OMG, FLASHBACKS FOR LOCKE! HE ACTUALLY HAS HAIR! SAWYER IS IN THE TRAP, IT WAS THE OTHERS! YEAH, LOCKES GETTING HIT ON! AWOOOGA! "I can wait!" LOL! :lol: KATE IS IN THE DUCT JACK, SHE'S IN THE DUCT!
I will post more half way in.

OMG!!!!!!!

Click For Spoiler
THE TIMER! GET THE DAMN OLD APPLE II RUNNING NOW FRENCHIE! GET IT WORKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click For Spoiler
OMG, SAYID! GET SAYID! HE CAN FIX IT! OMG, THEY'RE ACTUALLY TELLING WHAT HAPPENS! WHOSE CALVIN??????????

Click For Spoiler
ORIENTATION? AIEEEEEEEE!! WHAT IS ON IT? WHO IS CALVIN?
stupid commercials!

YES, ITS BACK ON! LOL, hurley!

"Ah, crap"

Click For Spoiler
OMG, ANOTHER GIRL! OMG, ORIENTATION! OMG! OMG OMG OMG! GIVE ME MORE INFO, DANG NABBIT! YES, SCORE! THIS IS AWESOME!

Click For Spoiler
DARMA (something.. can't rememeber) DID YOU NOTICE THAT THEY SAID "MAGNETIC STUDIES"? OMG, AN INCIDENT!!!!!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THE BUTTON! THIS IS SO DAMN AWESOME !

HOLY MOLY! :(

Oh.. no.. :(

Click For Spoiler
OH NO, HURLEYS FOUND THE PANTRY! :( OH NO, SHE GOT THEIR GUN! GAH!

Click For Spoiler
DONT PRESS THE BUTTON!

Well, that was an awesome episode! I hope everyone else who seen it liked it! Sorry for all the consecutive posts.. it was too good to not post about it.

DELETED

Look at my next entry for my comprehensive anaylisis

Unknown as of yet...

Click For Spoiler
Enter numbers in google earth and you will be surprised.. enter them backwards, (not 24 32 etc, but 42 23 16 15 8 4) and you will be even more surprised.

I'm missing the beginning of season 2! I'm going to finish season 1 tomorrow, but I'll have missed all those others... :lol:

Ahem

Click For Spoiler
Wow that was a great episode. The others creep me out- and that spanish chick,for the love of Mother Mary- I hope Sawyer clocks her one.

JIN SPEAKS ENGLISH (as seen in next weeks previews?!?!)

The dog is back yah!~ Hurley and the Numbers! What?

Jack needs to bond more with John...

Wans't that the chick from Married with Children?HAVING SEX WITH JOHN

NICE COMBOVER!

'Lost' Stars Unhappy with Network Treatment

TV hunk Matthew Fox is reassuring his Lost cast mates they will soon see financial rewards from starring in the hit show, after a handful of the actors complained they do not receive enough recognition. Some unnamed cast members of the desert island drama are unhappy to hear about the bonuses and gifts lavished on the stars of Desperate Housewives, which is broadcast on the same TV network, ABC. However, Fox is sure the Lost actors will soon be championed at the same level as Teri Hatcher, Marcia Cross and their fellow Housewives, especially after Lost was named Outstanding Drama Series at last month's Emmys. He says, "The difference between how ABC has treated has treated Lost and Desperate Housewives has been night and day. There's a perception among the guys that we are busting out a*ses on the island and we weren't getting a lot of recognition for that. I've just told the cast to keep their heads down, stay positive and it will all work out in the end."

Sorry to Double post:I got this from IMDB- may i say that the LOST people deserve the recognition that Desperate Houswives gets. I hate Desperate Houswives- Its vulgar and pointless. LOST is a great show and the actors do a splendid job

Give them some credit!

And maybe a peice of Arzt

EW never mind

I get that now. :lol:

I think Sawyer is a sci-fi fan. He called Jin Sulu, and later he called him Chewie and he called Michael Han. Not to mention Boone and his red shirt chat with Locke. And then there's Michael on the raft while Jin is fixing the mast "That one goes there, that one goes there!"