Sign in to follow this  
Riaan

Is this board addictive?

Does anyone else find this board addictive? I can't seem to stay off it. There are so many interesting topics, discussions, games, etc!!! Not to mention the people here!!!

Yep, very addictive. Before discovering startrekfans.net, I surfed the net and posted a few times on a couple of message boards. Since discovering this site, I'm here almost every day and have posted over 150 times!

I used to get screamed at by my mom, because I would not check my mail for weeks or even months(I rarely got letters, so it was not a big deal) then I came here, and well post count, rank, and trivia rank explain it all...

Addictive? This site? Never!!!! Just remember the first step in curing an addiction is admitting it. SO I AIN'T GONNA ADMIT IT!!! LOL. :)

Addictive?  This site?  Never!!!! Just remember the first step in curing an addiction is admitting it.  SO I AIN'T GONNA ADMIT IT!!! LOL. :(

I did admit I was addicted, didn't I?

Who would want to cure THIS addiction? Not me!!! :)

Addictive?  This site?  Never!!!!   Just remember the first step in curing an addiction is admitting it.  SO I AIN'T GONNA ADMIT IT!!!   LOL. :)

Who would want to cure THIS addiction? Not me!!! :(

Never find a cure! This place is just too much fun!!!!! :)

Though I am kinda new in here I find this board very addictive... I post on many forums and it takes about 2 or 3 hours every day to get all of the topics read/posting replies. But this forum is one of the most active ones I have ever seen... It is so great to be here and I won't leave :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Though I am kinda new in here I find this board very addictive... I post on many forums and it takes about 2 or 3 hours every day to get all of the topics read/posting replies. But this forum is one of the most active ones I have ever seen... It is so great to be here and I won't leave  :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

ya it certainly isnt quick, but it sure is fun!

Stardate:213515.7

I admit it it is addictive and I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addictive?  This site?  Never!!!!   Just remember the first step in curing an addiction is admitting it.  SO I AIN'T GONNA ADMIT IT!!!   LOL. :(

Yeah, who would want to cure addition to StarTrekFans.net?

Not I :)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Addictive?  This site?  Never!!!!   Just remember the first step in curing an addiction is admitting it.  SO I AIN'T GONNA ADMIT IT!!!   LOL. :(

Yeah, who would want to cure addition to StarTrekFans.net?

Not I :)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Yes!!!!

I'm affraid it's quite addictive, and quite fast!!!

And me that said that would be only a lurker.. Shame on me!

:) Addictive? This board, never. Just spend as much time as possible here. :) :) If this is an addiction then I don't want a cure. :(

Addictive?  This site?  Never!!!! Just remember the first step in curing an addiction is admitting it.  SO I AIN'T GONNA ADMIT IT!!! LOL. :)

Same here! :)

:) Must...fight..the constant urge to keep checking and re-checking Board for updates.

It's one that does not get you arrested, does not give you a hangover, bad breath or a ticket. It a mostly safe addiction. I still say it causes big hips :)

I love it here, i must...i rarely leave!