Stephen of Borg

Borg Hatred

Who Hated The Borg More?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Hated The Borg More?

• Picard
    • Janeway
    • other

I was just wondering who you guys think hate the Borg more? We know that both hate the Borg but I'd say that Picard hates them more, mainly because he was one. He'd try to kill one, even if it was trying to be friendly.

I don't think Janeway actually hated the Borg. Being a captain calls for objectivity a lot of the time soI'm sure she just saw them as an ememy, a deadly one but just an enemy nonetheless. I'm sure tis is how Picard would have felt if it wasn't for his assimilation.

Jean-Luc. He hates the Borg for what they did to him, and I don't think that this will ever change. He's been through a lot when it comes to the Borg, so I understand completely when he hates them. (He's overreacting in 'First Contact', of course, but it's very hard to stop when you've started hating someone/something.)

@ Gamera

I don't think that he'd kill a Borg who tries to be friendly. He didn't kill Hugh, for example. He wanted to, yes, at first, but not after he realized that Hugh was "a friend". :lol:

Picard, no contest. Janeway didn't hate the Borg at all, at least not from what I gathered from the series. Let's see... she willingly beams to a Borg cube to negotiate with the Collective for passage through Delta quadrant Borg space, adopts a drone... And let's not forget Seven. Picard would have tossed her out the first airlock.

I think there are a lot of people who hate the Borg more than Janeway. I'm sure Seven has some anger towards them.

Picard.

And rightly so.The Borg more or less raped the man, by forcing themselves upon him and turning him into one of them.

Janeway was hard to figure out about many things.Her feelings toward the Borg was no exception.

"I rest my case" is a registered trademark of MANVERU Lmtd. Copyright MANVERU 2005. All rights reserved.

Muahahahahahahahahaha

( I believe that " I rest my case " has been assimilated... :borgqueen: )

I wonder who the other should be..

:lol:

Here I'd say Picard, because of the violation of his whole being.

If it was a vote between Picard and Sisko, I'd still say Picard.

Between Sisko and Janeway, Sisko for losing his wife.

Then there was also Guinan although nothing much was shown about her experience with the Borg.

PICARD

If I were the federation president, I'd contact the Borg, and say, hey, either leave us alone, become our allies, or face utter and complete destruction, and if they said no, or something stupid like "you will be assimilated," I'd get every ship, every ally, and blow them out of existence.

Based on what we've seen of the Borg, it seems that it takes an entire fleet to defeat just 1 Borg cube so I would be careful of what I say to them.

PICARD

If I were the federation president, I'd contact the Borg, and say, hey, either leave us alone, become our allies, or face utter and complete destruction, and if they said no, or something stupid like "you will be assimilated," I'd get every ship, every ally, and blow them out of existence.

....which would lead to the end and destruction of the Federation.

Picard hated the Borg more by far. Janeway only had put up them. Jean-Luc had to live with what they did to him and what he did when he was one of them.