Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

TNG on Family Guy Last Night (9/11)

Did You See It Last Night?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Did You See It Last Night?

• yes
    • no

Did anyone else watch Family Guy last night? They finally had the episode with the TNG cast on it. Jonathan Frakes, Patrick Stewart, and Michael Dorn once again played Riker, Picard and Worf for the very small segment of the episode. For those that missed it, this is what they said.

Peter: That reminds of an episode of Star Trek

(The Enterprise is shown orbiting a planet, the scene then goes to the crew on the bridge)

Picard: (whispering to Riker) hey, do you think it would be funny if I said that Worf's head looks like a fanny?

Riker: What?

Picard: (whispering to Riker again) I asked if it would be funny if I said that Worf's head looked like a fanny?

Riker: Oh. Yeah, yeah

Picard: (screaming) Worf's head looks like a fanny!!

(The crew on the bridge break into laughter, except Worf who is mad)

Worf: (angry) Oh yeah, well you can suck my ridges!

END OF SCENE

:hug: You'd have to see it to get the full effect, but it was hilarious! Especially since it was the real Patrick Stewart, Frakes and Dorn talking for their characters! :rolleyes:

Edited by Gamera

:laugh::yahoo::laugh:

Family Guy is great!

Sadly, looking at the picture on the link, it appeared that they switched Data and Wesely. Oh well, small error, but I had to mention it for some reason. I know, I'm bad. Sorry.

Oh, the ONE night I don't watch it. Incidentally, anyone seen the Dexter's Laboratory Star Trek episode? It is REALLY good. I think there's a couple of them, actually.

352317[/snapback]

Star Check was awesome.

Oh, the ONE night I don't watch it. Incidentally, anyone seen the Dexter's Laboratory Star Trek episode? It is REALLY good. I think there's a couple of them, actually.

352317[/snapback]

Star Check was awesome.

352320[/snapback]

That's it! With the Grabons.*snicker*

352317[/snapback]

NRFB! NRFB!

yep, a mature cartoon like Simpsons or South Park. So much so that they have a parental advisory before each episode

Seth McFarlane, the creator of Family Guy, is a HUGE Trek fan. He has even appeared in two episodes of Star Trek Enteprise in the Third and Fourth season

Edited by Gamera

f5g0112.jpg

Picard: "Number One."

Riker: "Yes, captain?"

Picard: "Let me ask you something. If I whispered in your ear that Commander Worf's head looks like a fanny, would you join me in a laugh?"

Riker: "Yeah, I could get in on that."

Picard: "All right, here it comes: Commander Worf's head looks like a fanny!"

Crew: "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..."

Worf: "You can both suck my ridges!"

Picard: "Oh, get a sense of humor, Rocky Dennis!"

There's a more complete report at TrekWeb, which includes a link to video clips from FAMILY GUY and AMERICAN DAD.

FYI: Reference to DEEP SPACE NINE, and the fourth and fifth STAR TREK films, is made in FAMILY GUY Presents Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story direct-to-DVD movie which will be released this month in the USA and Canada (in October in the United Kingdom and Germany).

--------------

Edited by TRexx

And their pips are on the wrong side.

352433[/snapback]

Also true. Wesley and Data are on the wrong side and the unifroms aren't exactly right. Its hardly perfect but it is still fantastic.

352433[/snapback]

Also true. Wesley and Data are on the wrong side and the unifroms aren't exactly right. Its hardly perfect but it is still fantastic.

352435[/snapback]

Well, I've seen Data sit in that station, and Wesley sit in the other, but I don't think they have been together like that.

352433[/snapback]

352435[/snapback]

Well, I've seen Data sit in that station, and Wesley sit in the other, but I don't think they have been together like that.

352451[/snapback]

I agree. The only time I can remember seeing Data at that station was in Encounter at Farpoint. EAF was the only episode (other than the past portions of AGT) where ops was on that side.

Um, all of the errors were part of the joke. I can see Seth sitting back roaring with laughter if he read this thread. :laugh:

Anyway I too fell asleep during the episode and missed it. The good news is TBS and/or Cartoon network will be replaying it soon.

Anyone else notice that Data is laughing? It's funnier but inaccurate.

352424[/snapback]

Hmm, and it looks like Data has the rank of full Commander, but my resolution may not be good enough to see. I'll give it a 1/2-error status unless I can get a confirmation.

But, I think you are right. He did it on purpose to see how many we could pick out, or to get us typing. It worked.

352424[/snapback]

Hmm, and it looks like Data has the rank of full Commander, but my resolution may not be good enough to see. I'll give it a 1/2-error status unless I can get a confirmation.

But, I think you are right. He did it on purpose to see how many we could pick out, or to get us typing. It worked.

352587[/snapback]

I saw a larger version of that image and he did have three full pips.

I think you're right about doing it on purpose. Since he's a Trek fan he probably knows how much Trek fans love to focus on details and did that as part of the spoof.

352424[/snapback]

Have you heard Data laugh? :frusty: What did he sound like on Family Guy? I missed it B)