Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Chat Session # 44

041AA.jpg

Trivia Chat Session # 44

Our next session will be on Saturday September 3rd at 4 PM EST. I encourage you to join us in the chat room for some Star Trek Trivia fun.. This one won't be a special themed session but rather just random questions from all the series. I'll try to keep it interesting with a variety of question types; quotes, fill in the blanks, wheel of fortune, name the episode, individual members asked questions and so forth..

Hope to see you there.. B)

I will be there for the entire thing. Unless I go shopping again... I need to set a reminder!

Q1 - What sleeper ship did Kirk find Khan and his followers on ?

Click For Spoiler

Q2 - What starfleet security officer aboard DS9 was discovered to be an agent of the Maquis when he hijacked 12 Federation replicators destined for Cardassia ?

Click For Spoiler

Q3 - Echo Papa 607 was an automated weapons drone system created by long dead arms merchants from what planet ?

Click For Spoiler

Quotes

Q4 - A ___ is a poor way to say hello.

Click For Spoiler

Who said it ?

Q5 - At the first sign of betrayal, I will kill him. But I promise to return the body intact.

Click For Spoiler

Q6 - Back in the sixties he was part of the ____ ______ ________ at Berkeley. I think he did a little too much LDS.

Click For Spoiler

Who said it ?

Q7 - Tuvok…has anyone ever told you…you’re a real freakasaurus ?

Click For Spoiler

Q8 - What creature attacked Kirk on Tyree’s planet ?

Click For Spoiler

Q9 - What was the only episode that Guinan and Tasha Yar were on the Enterprise at the same time ?

Click For Spoiler

Q10 - What is the real identity of Anton Karidian ?

Click For Spoiler

Q11 - What location on Bajor were the Pah-wraiths imprisoned ?

Click For Spoiler

Q12 - The 75th Ferengi Rule of Acquisition states, home is where the heart is, but the stars are made of _______.

Click For Spoiler

Q13 - Who served as father of the bride at Miles and Keiko’s wedding ?

Click For Spoiler

Q14 - What was the last episode or movie that Benjamin Sisko was in ?

Click For Spoiler

Q15 - What was the last episode or movie that Kathryn Janeway was in ?

Click For Spoiler

Q16 - The Festival of Lights is a celebration held during Ha’mara, the Bajoran holiday held on the anniversary of the __________ arrival.

Click For Spoiler

Q17 - What sport does Captain Archer enjoy watching ?

Click For Spoiler

Q18 - When was a ship named Antares mentioned in Star Trek ?

Click For Spoiler

Q19 - Who’s quarters are right above Quarks on Deep Space 9 ?

Click For Spoiler

Q20 - The 4 starship captains involved in a secret meeting on Dytallix B were Jean-Luc Picard, Walker Keel, Tryla Scott and _________.

Click For Spoiler

Q21 - What starship catches up to Chakotay and Harry 15 years into the future aboard the Delta flyer and tries to stop them from changing history and saving Voyager ?

Click For Spoiler

Q22 - Who does Quark leave in charge of his bar when he and Rom take Nog to Earth and Starfleet Academy ?

Click For Spoiler

Q23 - Who else was on the ship besides Quark, Rom and Nog ?

Click For Spoiler

Q24 - Who do the Borg refer to as ‘Species 180’ ?

Click For Spoiler

Episode Titles

Q25 - _w_ / D _ _ _ / _ n _ / T _ _ / _ i _ _ t _

Click For Spoiler

Q26 - E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ y , / _ _ a _ / _ _ t _

Click For Spoiler

Q27 - _ _ _ d _ / _ f / C _ _ _ t _ _ _ !

Click For Spoiler

Q28 - In ‘Acquisition’ who does Trip tell the Ferengis his wife is ?

Click For Spoiler

Q29 - Who was the Benzite who competed against Wesley Crusher for a single opening to Starfleet Academy in 2364 ?

Click For Spoiler

Q30 - When did Julian Bashir meet Lt. Watley whom he suspected to be his great-grandmother ?

Click For Spoiler

Q31 - Where did Jean-luc Picard leave Jenice Manheim without saying goodbye to her in 2342 ?

Click For Spoiler

Star Trek food and beverages! I’ll tell you a food or beverage from the Trek universe and you tell me the species it is associated with.

Q32 - Rokeg Blood Pie

Click For Spoiler

Q33 - Gumbo

Click For Spoiler

Q34 - Hasperat

Click For Spoiler

Q35 - Snail Juice

Click For Spoiler

Q36 - Romulan Ale

Click For Spoiler

Q37 - Who was the historian aboard the original starship Enterprise that ended up going with Khan to Ceti Alpha V ?

Click For Spoiler

Q38 - While in the Maquis who was Chakotay romantically involved with ?

Click For Spoiler

Q39 - Chakotay’s father was named _______ .

Click For Spoiler

Q40 - What baseball team was the youngest brother of Kasidy Yates a member of ?

Click For Spoiler

The last question. This is the question that I allow everyone to answer and will give some points to all..

Q47 - Name the 4 Star Trek actors I had my picture taken with at the convention in Vegas ? - Hint: I posted 3 of them and the 4th you should know!

Click For Spoiler

Chat Points

Jack_Bauer - 42

Mrs.Picard - 29

athena28 - 25

Rick Alverado - 18

What_username? - 12

trekz - 12

Alterego - 12

LordOfTheBorg - 11

Lt. Van Roy - 10

xXTrekkieCaraXx - 9

darthhappy - 9

sea trooper - 9

Wow, every time I am shocked at my score. It never seems like it should be that high.

Sorry, if I'm rubbing it in. It just never feels like I've answered enough questions to post these scores.

Your score is correct Jack.. I always go over the transcript carefully to make sure I'm giving everyone the correct amount of points.

Your score is correct Jack.. I always go over the transcript carefully to make sure I'm giving everyone the correct amount of points.

350112[/snapback]

I'm not doubting that it is correct (sorry if that sounds arrogant). I'd more or less have to have answered 18 questions correctly (subtracting the 5 automatic, and the 2 of Q47) or be close to the top. Just never seems like I answered that many...no big deal.

15 out of a possible 40 questions..Yeah, you did Jack..Plus you got single points on some of the questions for close seconds..

how did i get 11 points??? :naughty: I only answered one question.

You answered 2 plus the free ones I was giving today. I really don't want to explain everybody's points to them here. If you have a question or comment, send me a PM and I will be happy to explain your score..