Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

Farewell my friends

With the recent censorship going on here at STF, I've decided to leave (which will probably make some of you very happy). I wish you all well.

If some of you want to stay in contact my e-mail is klingonmike@hotmail.com

Take care

Mike

With the recent censorship going on here at STF, I've decided to leave (which will probably make some of you very happy). I wish you all well.

If some of you want to stay in contact my e-mail is klingonmike@hotmail.com

Take care

Mike

347393[/snapback]

Don't blame ya mate, cya round :rolleyes:

I really think you're making the wrong decision about this, Mike, but I wish you all the best.

I concur with Ace. I think it's just one of those phases that will soon pass.

I know how you feel and I don't blame you.

What we really need is for something really good to happen Trek-wise to keep the Trek discussions lively rather than all this down time to find out just how opposing our viewpoints are!

Those topics that were recently closed were not at all acrimonious. I'm a little puzzled and troubled by the censorship myself.

I won't be back for a while either ... how sad.

Sorry to see you go but we all gotta do what we gotta do.

I should have expected someone would find a way to bring the topic up again. Just letting it rest for a time wasn't good enough; finding a way to use it as a reason to leave was bound to happen and I should have known that card would be played.

Three times I posted in different places saying Kronos would be back but I wonder if some of you payed any attention.

I'm quickly losing my desire to bring it back.

This is about trying to regain the spirit this site was originally established on, a spirt those who desire it to become just another st.com are slowly but surely killing.

This is about trying to regain the spirit this site was originally established on, a spirt those who desire it to become just another st.com are slowly but surely killing.

Well StarTrek.COM has a much larger membership than StarTrekFans.NET.

So it can't be as bad as you seem to think it is.

I have over 5000 posts on StarTrek.COM, and I haven't had a single problem over there.

I've always liked StarTrek.com as well.......except for them closing their chatroom.

Sorry to see you go but we all gotta do what we gotta do.

I should have expected someone would find a way to bring the topic up again. Just letting it rest for a time wasn't good enough; finding a way to use it as a reason to leave was bound to happen and I should have known that card would be played.

Three times I posted in different places saying Kronos would be back but I wonder if some of you payed any attention.

I'm quickly losing my desire to bring it back.

347423[/snapback]

I think that those threads were actually good for the site.

People were able to express their opinions on what they'd like to have happen in Kronos.

Pretty easy way to hold them up to "standards" if they go off on a tangent isn't it?

I am not questioning your decision AE, but I do think it was somehow theraputic for those threads to be there.

For some perhaps it was but the complaints coming onto my desk told a different story.

No matter what, someone isn't going to be satisfied.

Klingonmike- I wish the best of luck to you buddy. I lurked around awile before setteling back in. But if you must go- May the journey be well

Kronos is taking a time out- End of story.

I have no clue to what's going on, but after reading the above posts your leaving it would seem will hurt the site more than help it. That goes for gul nodrog too

Sorry to hear that you are leaving, Mike. Please consider coming back after things quiet down and things return to normal (or maybe abnormal :rolleyes: ). Your posts will be missed.