Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

These people are sick

Yesterday I came across a discussion about the idiots at the Westboro Baptist Church, now these are the people that in the recent past would go to funerals of people that died from AIDS waving signs that said "God Hates Fags" and "Thank God for AIDS"

Well now these idiots are going to the funerals of soldiers that were killed in Iraq protesting and saying they deserve to die and they have signs that say "God is America's Terrorist", "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" and "God Hates America".

Can you believe this crap?

I sent them a very nasty e-mail and informed them that if they tried that here I would be kicking some...well you know what. I said "Yes I may go to jail, but it would be worth it knowing they were in pain, which would be no where near the pain they inflict on the people who are trying to bury their loved ones."

If you want to look at this crap for yourself go to:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

I encourage everyone to e-mail these loony toons and tell them what you think.

I see these people as being on the same level as Muslim fundementalist, they make me sick.

These people are insane!

Check this:

-Any messages containing obscene, pejorative or hostile language will not be personally responded to.

-Any messages containing threats of physical violence (including death) will be immediately reported to the FBI and your ISP. Yes, the FBI does take email threats seriously, and yes, they will find you and come to your house and ask you about it.

-If your only purpose is to rant and rave, don't waste your time. We've already seen it.

-Mailbombs are automatically detected and deleted, and a message documenting your mailbomb will be sent to the owner of the originating IP address. Likewise, fake mail will be reported to the owner of the originating IP address.

-If you continue to send harrassing email, you will be asked one time to stop, and any subsequent messages will be automatically forwarded to your ISP.

That's the majority of their question/comment guidelines. Now if you had to put these things in there then wouldn't that mean there's something wrong with you?!?!

Edited by sea trooper

Deplorable. :rolleyes:

They definitely don't deserve to be called Baptists (or any form of Christianity); that's for sure.

God's likely response to them at Judgment: "Do I know you?"

<reactionary post>

I know in this country we have the right of free speech, but these people have crossed the line.

Also if they think America is such a bad place, why don't they leave?

This topic is closed based on the ruling that any Kronos-like threads be closed if posted on the open boards during Kronos downtime. I have no doubt that such a thread would normally be placed in Kronos.

I apologize for any inconvenience and please, feel free to restart this topic in Kronos once it has reopened. You may contact me if you wish to discuss the matter further. Please do not attempt to restart a thread like this thread or another thread like this outside of Kronos.