Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Enterprise finale

What I liked:

1 The fabulously rendered Enterprise D model. Never have we seen that ship manouever like it did in complete CGI

2 The backgound meterorites past the windows on the Enterprise D

Click For Spoiler
What I didnt like:

1 The fact that Troi and Riker DOMINATED the episode

2 The fact that Riker had so much time to spend on holodeck recreations to solve a sinmple problem

Ie It made a BRILLIANT final episode to the francise buit NOT to the series

Edited by mj

Gee...if only Brilliant CGI work were enough...after all these years of fandom....what did i get as a franchise finale....Brilliant CGI work!!

Webster's Dict: Finale- last or climactic part.

If anything, it was the franchise's anti-climactic finale. We got the resurrection of two second-string characters from a previous series, and the meaningless death of a Love-relationship and a beloved Character.

I don't recall asking for a "franchise finale" but I guess since the guys that control the rights to the franchise were burnt out ready to move on to new projects..instead of just selling the rights and walking away...it was more vindictive to just tank the whole franchise.

What I liked:

1 The fabulously rendered Enterprise D model. Never have we seen that ship manouever like it did in complete CGI

2 The backgound meterorites past the windows on the Enterprise D

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
What I didnt like:

1 The fact that Troi and Riker DOMINATED the episode

2 The fact that Riker had so much time to spend on holodeck recreations to solve a sinmple problem

Ie It made a BRILLIANT final episode to the francise buit NOT to the series

Wow you really are shallow - you were bought off by a pile of microchips as opposed to having a decent storyline and good characters - very George Lucas and Star Wars like - that may work on the big screen but not on a weekly basis in TV-land