• Jose
    • Lucky
    • Caprice
    • Pepa
    • Carey
    • Andy
    • Janice
    • Omarosa

This is one of the few Surreal Life's I haven't seen yet. I'm sure Janice and Omarosa are funny to watch, though.

I like Pepa- because she is likable and Pinchot because he is hilarious. The skater dude is cool too- Everyone else is a washed up has been

I prefer the Surreal life with Tammy Faye and Ron Jeremey the best

And somebody needs to tell Janice that she has not been a super model in over 20 years, she needs to get over herself. As for Omarosa...now don't get me started!!!

After finally seeing a few episodes, I'll have to vote for Carey. He's got to be the sanest person in the whole house. :lol:

My freinds Boyfreind worked on Americas next top Model2 and Loooooves Jance- i had to like bring him back to earth

My freinds Boyfreind worked on Americas next top Model2 and Loooooves Jance- i had to like bring him back to earth

346411[/snapback]

If there's a poster-child for "high-maintenance," it's her...

As a Psychology grad- I must say she is Delusional(and has delusions of grandure- maybe she is a Shcizophrenic)

I like Pepa- because she is likable and Pinchot because he is hilarious. The skater dude is cool too- Everyone else is a washed up has been

I prefer the Surreal life with Tammy Faye and Ron Jeremey the best

346096[/snapback]

I like everyone except janice. OK i can stand everyone except her. they all have good and bad parts except her.

And somebody needs to tell Janice that she has not been a super model in over 20 years, she needs to get over herself. As for Omarosa...now don't get me started!!!

346391[/snapback]

Yeah she has some kind of bug up her (word i can't say, well i can but yeah i dont' think the cencores will like it). and as for Omarosa I mean yeah she is a diva but i mean at lest she has a few good parts about her. I mean even she isn't as bad as Janice.

Well i don't like Omorosa. Janice is a spoiled prat and Caprice is a dunce. And don't get me started on Jose consceco

As a Psychology grad- I must say she is Delusional(and has delusions of grandure- maybe she is a Shcizophrenic)

346413[/snapback]

You don't need to be a grad of anything to say that she has deep problems. I mean we all do but with her. DAMN! she needed to get off the drugs sooner i geuss.

After finally seeing a few episodes, I'll have to vote for Carey. He's got to be the sanest person in the whole house.  :rolleyes:

346409[/snapback]

True he is the only normal one there. but I love bronson cause he is weird. Like Brucy on celb fit club. sorry go for the different people.

346411[/snapback]

I am have happy you slaped him back to relaity.

sorry for all the post this compute ri am on is being weird and stuff.