Which Series Finale is your favorite  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Series Finale is your favorite

• Turnabout Intruder - The Original Series
    • All Good Things - The Next Generation
    • What You Leave Behind - Deep Space Nine
    • Endgame - Voyager
    • These Are The Voyages - Enterprise

What You Leave Behind - Deep Space Nine Best series and the best ending. Havent I havent seen the ending for TOS o Enterprise yet though.

All Good Things. What a great episode. The only other finale I've seen is Voyager's Endgame, which I thought ended too quickly, and didn't do anything previous episodes didn't. All Good Things was awesome. Endgame was pretty cool too, but the ending felt incomplete.

ENDGAME!

::dodges bullets::

Actually, I guess I enjoyed "All Good Things" just a little bit more. "Endgame" would be an extremely close second with "What You Leave Behind" a close third.

I voted for "All Good Things". It has the production values of a Star Trek film and is probably the best episode of Next Gen (after "Yesterdays Enterprise").

Voyager's ending was a complete anti-climax because we all knew exactly how it was going to end anyway...so there was no surprise there.

DS-9 didn't have an ending...it just fizzled after the Dominion War was over (a blatant rip-off of the Shadow War from Babylon-5 by the way).

Star Trek VI was really the "ending" for the original crew and it left me cold for the most part. What's with up a Klingon villian who quotes Shakesepare and has a Chinese name (Chang)?

What You Leave Behind, obviously, is my choice. DS9 was the best series and that big 6 episode push to the end episode was very cool ... the ultimate Trek. Odo goes home, Sisko communing with the Prophets, Kai Winn dead (praise God!), Martok the Chancellor, Worf the ambassador, Bashir got Dax, Rom's the Nagus (!), and Quark is still tending bar in wormhole junction while the big boys pass him by at light speed!

I just love to think of them all just going about their business even though we can't watch them at it anymore.

1."All Good Things" (Time Travel in there-Past-Present-Future)

2."End Game" (Has some aspects of Time Travel as well)

3."What You Leave Behind"

4."Turnabout Intruder"

5."These Are The Voyages"

--------------------------------

:bow::tear::laugh::bow:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

What You Leave Behind - Deep Space Nine Best series and the best ending. Havent I havent seen the ending for TOS o Enterprise yet though.

345201[/snapback]

same thoughts as me. The only endings I've seen are TNG, DS9 and VOY and out of the three, DS9 is my favorite. Sad goodbyes

Haven't seen the TOS finale

The TNG finale was good but it didn't suit as a real... finale. IMO Nemesis is the only finale to TNG.

Haven't seen the DS9 finale

Haven't seen the Voyager finale

I didn't like the Enterprise finale. It couls have been much better.

I voted "What you Leave Behind" it was a great finale that tied up alot of loose ends, and left us with an impression of what was in store next for each character.