Do you watch UPN anymore?

Do you watch UPN anymore?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch UPN anymore?

• Yes, never stopped
    • No, never did
    • Never again!
    • No

I voted 'Never again'. UPN has always been garbage IMHO. Whatever Star Trek series, even the ones I didn't like, was far better than their sitcoms. I was actually pretty ticked when Voyager was on. First you have Star Trek Voyager, the latest and IMHO greatest in a franchise which promotes diversity and equality. It's so refreshing to see all these people of different races and species getting along and transcending their differences. Then after Voyager ends, it's an endless stream of sitcoms where every single character is African-American. Nothing against African-Americans at all, but it's just weird. I would have a lot more respect for UPN if Paramount took the diversity from Star Trek and put that in all UPN shows. After all, this IS the 21st century.

You can't really boycott a network by not watching it. So many millions of people watch TV it's not going to matter. Like radio, TV stations get revenue from advertisements. That's your best bet... find an advertiser that advertises a lot on the station you want to target, and let them know that you and XX others are boycotting their product so long as they support that station. I mean, I guess they have the Nielsen ratings or whatever it's called, but I don't know how they track it.

No :biggrin: . The only reason I watched it was because of Trek. They have nothing else that I want to watch. When they show any Trek again (at a reasonable hour) I'll start watching again.

I haven't even thought about it since the end of Enterprise. UPN never did appeal to me. WWE lost my interest a long time ago too. I don't check out Spike or Scifi anymore either- I think they are inconsistent in their viewing times. What I like to do is whichever episode is being featured for the day on StarTrek.com on each series page, that's the episode I watch from my collection of DVDs. Since I have all the episodes from TOS straight thru Ent Season 2. I don't miss much. I like to mix it up a bit too. Keeps it very interesting. Last night for instance I watched TOS: Day of the Dove tonite I will watch TNG: Elementary Dear Data and so on... and if I feel like watching more than two hours I'll watch the other episodes that are on the DVD.

The only show I watched was Enterprise and the occasional SG1 re-run. Now that ENT is gone I refuse to tune in to UPN. If I want to watch a SG1 re-run I just pop in a DVD. I have all the eps, so I can watch any ep any time. UPN can go to h*ll for all I care.

I hear UPN will be showing South Park in syn. well, it won't do them any good; I'd rather not watch it all than watch it on UPN. If CC stops airing them then I'll buy boxsets.

:lol: @UPN.