Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The Trek Life

Yeah.....Kate's a super-hottie! They should just kill off Carl like the red shirt that he is and make the strip about Kate!

Do you all read Kate's advice column over at StarTrek.com? She posts new installments every other wednesday..

Do you all read Kate's advice column over at StarTrek.com? She posts new installments every other wednesday..

No....I never go to StarTrek.com. I have boycotted that site ever since they closed our beloved Lounge. A pox on that site! I wish them nothing but misery! May their servers crash on a daily basis!..I fart in their general direction!...... :P

No....I never go to StarTrek.com. I have boycotted that site ever since they closed our beloved Lounge. A pox on that site! I wish them nothing but misery! May their servers crash on a daily basis!..I fart in their general direction!...... :P

Kinda harsh, wouldn't you say? :dude:

Kinda harsh, wouldn't you say? :dude:

I have to agree with Kor on this one

No....I never go to StarTrek.com. I have boycotted that site ever since they closed our beloved Lounge. A pox on that site! I wish them nothing but misery! May their servers crash on a daily basis!..I fart in their general direction!...... :dude:

Kinda harsh, wouldn't you say? :P

Too bad Kor doesn't have a strong opinion about ST.com. :P

I agree that ST.com just abandoned their chat room people, including many members of this site, and that was outrageously obnoxious, and I will remember their treachery for all time. :P

That said, I do go to ST.com for their database of character and episode info, which I find very useful at times. I hope I won't be shunned for this. :)

They may have screwed up with the chat room but there are plenty of other cool things at that site..Don't forget that 'The Trek Life' comes from StarTrek.com...

that may be true but... still ST.com is evil they abandoned and the Phasermans can...never... forgive them... for..the death...of our chats... as said by gary.. lol (random kirk quoteing) and Kor gary says 10 points for the random monty python quote..

NI NI!!!

Spacetigger, there have been three new ones of this comicstrip at ST.com since the last one you posted. Shall you not continue to post more?

:roflmao:

^^ Monty Python references!! I like this discussion! I was never a member of the Lounge, but I do visit ST.com occasionally, usually for news or to look up random factoids (like the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow... (had to put one somewhere)). They have some cool stuff there; I like the documentaries, and the Trek Life is funny, no matter what anybody says. I wish I could get my hands on one of their "mornings are futile" t-shirts.

I guess Space Tigger got mad at us for trashing his beloved StarTrek.com site so now he won't be posting the cartoon anymore......... :roflmao:

I guess Space Tigger got mad at us for trashing his beloved StarTrek.com site so now he won't be posting the cartoon anymore......... :roflmao:

Not the entire reason Kor but it certainly didn't help my attitude any..I think someone else can take over posting the strip here or go to a different site to see it..

Not the entire reason Kor but it certainly didn't help my attitude any..I think someone else can take over posting the strip here or go to a different site to see it..

Gee.....I think we hurt his feelings. Didn't know you had such a stake in that other site. Sorry if your feelings got hurt, Tigger. We all razz each other here. Most of us can take it with humor. We'll remember to treat you with kid gloves from now on. Guess we'll have to go to Beyond Antares to see the strip then......

Sounds great, 3 of 7! Thanks for stepping up! We all enjoy the strip here... :roflmao:

Ok, here we go. I'll try to post all of the last ones in one post.

Alright, it was more than three of them:

TL # 97:

770x222.gif

TL # 98:

770x22298.gif

TL # 99:

770x465.gif

TL # 100:

100.gif

TL # 101:

101.gif

TL # 102

102.gif

I wonder if Carl's boss is starting to be a Trek fan... :lol:

I think that Carl's boss is just studying up on the enemy......and it seems to be working!

hey! are really so bad the fathers of the girls?

in my opinion this strip has something in common with the simpson....

the universe is distorted, but very funny :laugh:

Oh no! Carl has been assimilated........and his shorts have exploded!.. :laugh:

Edited by Kor37

I say we have a candidate for the Darwin Award . . . ROFLMAO!!!! :laugh:

Um, Why did Steve's shirt look like Charlie Brown's in a few of the strips? :laugh:

Ahem . . . lost myself for a moment there . . .

Edited by Healer T'Lynne