Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The Trek Life

When we left high school we had a leavers book and everyone signed blouses. I've got a huge star trek logo on the back of mine :P

LOL! Yeah, a jedi is not the same thing, since it's from a completely different series all together.

<_<

what is the difference between a trekkie and a trekker?

You will probably get different answers for this. A lot of people will say that there is no difference. Other Trek fans like to say that a Trekker is a fan of the series but does not dress up in Trek uniforms, fix up their van to look like a shuttlecraft or have a complete mock up of the bridge in their living room. Those people will say that a Trekkie is someone that does those things.

correct

Trekkies, like in the two movies, live Trek and Trekkers have normal lives and are less interesting <_<

Thats for sure! One thing I can say for Trekkies is that are very interesting to watch... :blink:

From The episode "That as then, This is dumb" of MTV's Daria

Quinn: Daria, you can't leave me here with those, those..... yuppies!

Daria: Yuppies are from the Eighties.

Quinn: So what do you call people in funny outfits who talk about peace and love and stuff?

Daria: Trekkies.

That one is great! Sounds like a line that Capt_Picard would use........... <_<

Edited by Kor37

Rats! The cartoon only partially downloads. I can't see it.

Really? It looks fine from my point of view..

I can so relate to this weeks comic. I rarely watch sports anymore. I would much rather watch Sci Fi and of course Star Trek..It's been coming on for awhile and now, I can't remember the last 'game' that I watched. In fact just yesterday I was talking to my Dad on the phone and he was telling me that he was getting ready to watch the Patriots game. I didn't know who they were playing or that this was the 4th game of the season..

So, for this week, I feel like Carl.. :nono: