Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince

Click For Spoiler
I'm such a HP geek..But My father is a HUGGGE one.he taught me all i know LOL

BTW nyone see Feinnes do the he who must not be named face on Regis and Kelly?

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Must be your comp, because I can click on them and get them to work.

Shame, the second one is a Snape dancing to "I'm too Sexy"

Here, try this link.

http://whysnape.tripod.com/puppets.htm

The first link above was to two potter puppet pals videos, Bothering Snape, and Trouble at Hogwarts.

The second link was to "Sexy Snape"

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Mb- Do you know how much i loooooove you?

Well alomost much as Chibi Snape

40574valchibi.jpg

Click For Spoiler
52620Fluffysm.jpg

Click For Spoiler
7431Snape_Lost_A_Bet.jpg
Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

EVIL

But not as bad as the one in the second Spoiler of mine

hehehehehehe

Let's get serious for a minute! :rolleyes:

Click For Spoiler
All right, I've calmed down quite a bit since my initial shock over Snape killing Dumbledore. I still think he's probably a swine, BUT I had a thought the other day.

What if Dumbledore himself had become a Horcrux? Could it be possible that the slip-up he made when he was trying to destroy the Marvolo ring Horcrux resulted in that particular piece of Voldemort's soul being transferred into DD?

His hand is all rotted and we never really got a full and thorough explanation of exactly what went wrong with the Marvolo ring. Snape is the wizard who fixed him up after the ring mishap ... what if they both knew that DD had taken on the soul fragment? And there was something that occured there on top of that tower, a signal if you will, that told Snape to "kill" DD and thereby destroy one of Voldemort's Horcruxes?

The hate and revulsion on Snape's face may well have been directed not at Dumbledore, but at the fragment of Voldemort's soul that DD was carrying? And maybe they held off on their plan for Snape to kill DD until DD had spent enough time with Harry to teach him and show him what he would need to know to defeat Voldemort?

As Snape is fleeing Hogwarts, he's telling Harry what he needs to do to become a wizard who stands a chance against Voldemort: "Close your mind and shut your mouth."

O.k., so I've found a way to feel better about Snape's defection! I know I was pretty adamant about his guilt, and pretty mad at him when I first finished HBP .... but time has worked its magic and I feel less emotional about the whole thing now and more apt to think rationally.

Well Tina i'd be hoping that the ones in the 4th film might still be around for the other sequels despite them getting older(Daniel Radcliffe-Rupert Grint-Emma Watson)? if Possible??