Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Do you actually use the board's spell check?

Do you actually use the board's spell check?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually use the board's spell check?

• Yes, all the time
    • Yes, sometimes
    • I am not sure what you are on about
    • I don't want to
    • No

I don't want to, but it would be a great advantage if I did, I, spell wrong all the time

I don't want to, but it would be a great advantage if I did, I, spell wrong all the time

339107[/snapback]

:eekout: I should cuz i miss spell alot but thats because learning dutch and living here has made me forget my english..but i cant be bothered and 99% of you understand what i mean....i think :laugh:

No. Whenever I have spelling errors in my posts, 99% of them are typos, and I try not to have very many of them either. I've always been good at spelling, so I don't take the extra time to use the check (though I've also had to consult the online dictionary once or twice).

Sometimes. If I'm unsure about the spelling of a word I use my home dictionary or the board's spell check. It really depends on how rushed I am. If I'm in a hurry the board's spell check is much easier for me.

Nope dont bother, Most mistakes I make are just a slip of the hand. ANd everyone seems to be used to people making mistakes so you understand what im typing anyway.

I use it when I think I spelt a word wrong and, if I think it doesn't look right I go to hotmail and spell check it in a email.

Yes,I do.

Bad spelling on message boards irritates the heck out of me.Especially when it's an adult english-using member....

I know it shouldn't bother me so much.But it does.

:eekout:

Yes,I do.

Bad spelling on message boards irritates the heck out of me.Especially when it's an adult english-using member....

I know it shouldn't bother me so much.But it does.

:eekout:

339249[/snapback]

Me too.

I use it when I'm not sure about big words. But I always strive to make my posts perfect. My posts reflect my image.

I don't use it, I'm a pretty good speller. If I don't know how to spell it, I'll just use a similar word, or just a lot of small easy to spell words :lol:

I don't bother, because sometimes the word i am using is wrong for the sentance, but spelt right. (words that sound alke)

Other times i am tired, and yet even more times, I don't see that its wrong, because I have DYSLEXIA and even dictionary spellings will look 'wrong'

I don't use the board's spell check.

I'm so great the board's spell check uses ME!!!!

340449[/snapback]

Bows to the Kings Greatness :lol:

:oops:

I perfer to let the board know how dumb I actually am

:oops:

340447[/snapback]

Let us know? Like, we found that out when you first introduced to us! :lol: :lol: