Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Gas prices

I'd like to ask all of those left-wingers who said that Bush only invaded Iraq for their oil........."WHERE THE HELL IS IT THEN?  WE NEED IT!"

Gas around here just jumped another 10 cents since yesterday!

339500[/snapback]

Prices are getting out of hand. It's now $2.59 per gallon at the station down the block.

I'd like to ask all of those left-wingers who said that Bush only invaded Iraq for their oil........."WHERE THE HELL IS IT THEN?  WE NEED IT!"

Gas around here just jumped another 10 cents since yesterday!

339500[/snapback]

:P Good question.

There are other countries that pay twice as much as what you get in the States. Why don't you pay over $4 a gallon. That is some of the going prices I have seen so far. As far as cheap gas its in the past. The prices will continue to go up. That is the law of supply and demand. The demand for crude oil keeps going up and the supply can't meet the demand.

There are other countries that pay twice as much as what you get in the States.  Why don't you pay over $4 a gallon.  That is some of the going prices I have seen so far.  As far as cheap gas its in the past.  The prices will continue to go up.  That is the law of supply and demand.  The demand for crude oil keeps going up and the supply can't meet the demand.

339547[/snapback]

except for the fact that economy experts are saying there is no reason for prices to be as high as they are.

Don't even get me started on this subject. It's time somebody put an end to these oil giants that control the entire world and switch to an alternative fuel souce. We have the technology but the oil giants won't let it happen cause it would put their sorry selves out of commision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to take a radical change in this world for this to happen and it's gonna get worse a whole lot worse before it gets any better.