Seven or T'pol?

Who's hotter?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who's hotter?

• Seven of Nine
    • T'pol
    • I can't decide!
    • Other

I think off the top of my head, it would be Seven of Nine, but i'm totally down with Guinan, a woman with experience I bet lol

Not that I care for either character, but Seven looked better in every episode in every season. T'Pol started to look increasingly ragged as her series wore on.

Also, Seven had the bigger jugs.

T'Pol. Okay, sure, she's attractive-but she has many fine character qualities..such as her loyalty and friendship, which I always liked, with Archer, and the relationship with Trip that I wish could have developed more, and remained. Her mother remarked in her last words, ''Your emotions always were close to the surface''. I think many of us humans rather like that notion....and, Trellium addiction, or not, her reactions in last-season eps re assuming the loss of Jon were powerful, and moving. She made a fine addition to the ST pantheon.

T'Pol started to look increasingly ragged as her series wore on.

She really did didn't she? This is the first time I've seen someone say that. I often wondered what the deal was there but I sort of thought that as a female I may have just been being overly critical of her.

I have a difficult time deciding who I find more attractive. I suppose that I find T'Pol more physically appealing because I find dark hair much more attractive however I prefer Sven of Nine's personality over T'Pol. Although T'Pol possessed many admirable qualities she was rather unabashed, unapologetic, and superior. Seven started out the same way but as the series continued she became more fallible, vulnerable, and relatable.

That being said I chose other for Hoshi. :congrats:

She really did didn't she? This is the first time I've seen someone say that. I often wondered what the deal was there but I sort of thought that as a female I may have just been being overly critical of her.

I've always believed her increasing raggedness as the series went on was due to her being in such close confines with humans. Plus, don't forget, she also dealt with a Trillium(?) addition, that had to take some toil on her.

I've always believed her increasing raggedness as the series went on was due to her being in such close confines with humans. Plus, don't forget, she also dealt with a Trillium(?) addition, that had to take some toil on her.

Good point. I actually thought that maybe Jolene Blalock had an issue. It never occurred to me that she may have been looking that way for the character.