Sign in to follow this  
removed

28 days later

man does '28 day later' ever look scary. even the website is pretty creepy. http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/28dayslater

i wanna see i so bad but im so bad at scary stuff.

example: the playstation game 'silent hill' is unbelievably scary. when i play it, i go for like 5 minutes everyday and then i get scared out of my mind, so i turn it off. lol. im a weenie when it comes to scary stuff.

still, i am pulled towards this movie for some reason. i hate stupid teen horrors. i need really scary stuff (even though i cant handle it. lol). and this looks like it.

what does everybody else think this movie will be like?

EDIT: hey! wont this movie be exactly like 'the omega man'?

I'm planning to watch it when it comes out this weekend. I'm a big big big zombie movie fan, out of all genres of horror anything that has to do with an attack with the undead is at the top of my list (any film done by Fulci, Mattae, Romero etc..) I even like the crap ones too for some reason (ie: Zombie Holocaust.) But 28 days later looks like a new spin on the concept and I'm hoping it will be a lot better then Resident Evil (even though I some what liked this movie too...could have done with out the street fighter fight scenes...you can't even do that in the video game.)

By the way, Silent Hill scared the hell out of me too and I'm in to horror movies. So poke me with a toothpick and call me a weenie too.

...I hope everyone got that last joke....

So poke me with a toothpick and call me a weenie too.

:) haha.

i think this movie will rock as long as, like nemesis59 said, it doesnt turn out to be a stupid teen horror flick. i hate those. they havent made a really scary movie in a while and i hope this movie turns out as a really scary one.

Looks pretty serious according to the 6-minute preview

Click for Spoiler:

A group of activists "save" (release) chimpanzees that have been infected with a disease called "Rage", they bite you and you become infected and then you go bite (or 'SPIT' at) others spreading the nasty around. Soon the whole city (or world?) is zombie-fied except for an isolated pocket(s) of people for the baddies to chase around.

That is what I gather from the preview at least.