Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Right now, Right this very second

If someone asked you what’s your favorite Trek series? You would say…  

104 members have voted

1. 1. If someone asked you what?s your favorite Trek series? You would say?

• Star Trek
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
    • Star Trek: Enterprise

This is a tough decision for me. hmmm. Since it's new to me, and I enjoy it, right now I'd probably say Enterprise, but it'll change as my favorite. It always changes. Right now, it's a tie between the original series and Enterprise, and I'll go ahead and say Enterprise.

Gotta be DS9 its been my fav since i sat down and watched every single eppisode one after another non stop. This is followed by Enterprise (Although i havent seen to many epps) then TNG Voy adn Tos (Cause i have only ever seen to epps, lol)

This is a tough decision for me. hmmm. Since it's new to me, and I enjoy it, right now I'd probably say Enterprise, but it'll change as my favorite. It always changes. Right now, it's a tie between the original series and Enterprise, and I'll go ahead and say Enterprise.

332699[/snapback]

I'll join you in saying that right now ENT is my favorite, reviewing the first two episodes last night on DVD it struck me again what is so good about this series right out of the gate.

The original series is still my favorite.It was the 1st Trek I saw as a kid (even though I didn't geek out on Trek until TNG debuted while I was in Jr High).I love TOS's paperback novels too.Awesome.

TNG will always be my favourite. Aaahh! First love! lol

TNG, Enterprise, Voyager, TOS and then DS9 are how I rank my favourites.

DS9.

IMO, nothing even comes near it.

Like I said on StarTrek.COM, I really don't worry too much if Star Trek takes a break for five years or so, because the last time I saw high quality well written Star Trek was 1999 when DS9 aired it's final episode.

Since then, Star Trek has been mediocre and poor.

So a five year break is no big deal for me, because as far as I'm concerned, Star Trek has been on a "break" for six years already.

:( TOS, I have to admit it did lack on certain things as compared to the other series. Over all there was a chemistry there that I do not get from the other Treks, even though I like all the rest very much :)

If someone asked ME what’s my favorite Trek series? I would say…StarTrek...or TOS thats my all time fav :(

Favorite Series for now!

-------------------------------

1.ST:Enterprise

2.ST:TNG

3.ST:TOS

4.ST:Voyager

5.ST:DS9

:lol: :lol: :lol: :huh:

TOS has been and always shall be my favorite series, with DS9 coming in a close 2nd.

DS9 has always been my favorite series. The first ep i seen was where Molly O'Brien got caught in a time warp, and Worf and Dax took care of Yoshi. I just fell in love with the show. In order: DS9, TNG, VGR, ENT. I dont know where TOS goes in theat, cuz I've never seen the show, just the movies.

TOS.... I generally like all the series but there is something about TOS that is.... fascinating.

Edited by krysis