• Leonard H. 'Bones' McCoy, M.D.
    • Yeoman Janice Rand
    • Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott
    • Hikaru Sulu
    • Uhura
    • Pavel Chekov
    • Christine Chapel
    • other

Which character is your favorite on Star Trek?

My vote is for Captain Kirk. He's my overall favorite Star Trek character in the entire Trek universe so I'd have to vote for him. He's always been a really cool character and a legend in Starfleet. To me, nobody's as cool as this captain :thumbs: thanks to Bill Shatner.

Gotta go with Janice Rand on this one. Great hair, great smile, great character, especially in "Miri"

:hug:

Mr. Spock - forever. I admire him!

But however, other characters are not bad. If there was a possibilit, I would give my voice to J.T. Kirk and "Bones".

But mr.Spock is the first character whom I really liked... I remembered him since the first time I saw him three years ago....

Overall I'd say Kirk. Bones, Kirk and Spock together probably made the best team in the Star Trek universe.

I vote Captain James T. Kirk As My Favorite Star Trek Character!

I voted for Kirk, but with Scotty finishing a close second. I learned my Command Presence from James T. Kirk.

He was and still is my hero. But Scotty got my respect as he could always fix whatever was wrong with the Enterprise. I can't fix anything. I am Mechanically Stupid. :hug:

I have to go with Spock in TOS. He's one of my favorite all-time Star Trek characters, and his presence on the bridge of the Enterprise from the first episode helped hook me into the series and the franchise. After him in TOS would be Kirk, McCoy and Scotty.

Definitely Spock, the most attractive (^^) character on TOS. I'd vote for Kirk too if I could. At the risk of being flamed, K/S = hawt. ^^

Bones. He was always hampered for being too emotional whenever Spock's logic was to save the day, and in the third season, they pushed his emotionalism to the cusp of insubordination, but I love the warmth his character had and provided. His manner and crusty kindness was so out of place that it fit brilliantly in with Star Trek.

personally i like kirk. mostly for the comic relief he brought to the last couple of seasons. especally in that one episode dealing twith the tribbles :roflmao:

Marlena Moreau is and will always be my fave TOS character. :blush 2:

Check out the New Voyages episode "In Harms Way". The actress that played Marlena Moreau is in it.

Marlena Moreau is and will always be my fave TOS character. :blush 2:

Check out the New Voyages episode "In Harms Way". The actress that played Marlena Moreau is in it.

I will. Thanks for letting me know about that. :laugh:

What about Commadore's Decker (USS Constallation), & Wesley (USS Lexington)? Or even the M5 computer and NOMAD. Very memorable characters.

Scotty RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! Always wanted higher warp capability on my 67 mustang.

Scotty RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! Always wanted higher warp capability on my 67 mustang.

It would be fun having a warp drive engine in a 67 mustang.

The down side is the speeding ticket :tribble: