Sign in to follow this  
Sorfiwien

Inuyasha quizes

The Girls only one I could not do well at all, because I really do not know the characters from this series well. I do, however, know the music from it and sing along to a lot of them (Especially "Every Heart", "No More Words", "I Am", "Deep Forest", and songs like these)

But the "Which Character Are You?" one I got...

1072518224_nuyashasig.jpg

ok well the thing doesnt seem to want to post right so ill just tell you waht i got, i got inuyasha for hte first one and i got "You're a little shy, but Sesshomaru loves it when you blush and smile. You will probably get more open around him and him around you. Sesshomaru will protect you with his life because he loves you sooo much. After he saves you, he will take you with him to look at the stars at night and give you a sweet little kiss!" for the second ^.^ :thumbs:

Edited by ensign_ro

1072518224_nuyashasig.jpg

For the first test I'm Inuyasha. Though not my favorite character, he's just fine.

For the second quiz:

You don't even know who Sesshomaru is! I don't understand why people like you even take my quiz! But, anyway, you can take this quiz again when you'll know more about him. I know you'll love him, who doesn't?

That is true. I don't even care about him :rolleyes: