Sign in to follow this  
removed

: : t h e . m a r s . v o l t a : : .

Anyone listen to the band The Mars Volta?

These dudes are amazing. Absolute Gods.

MarsVolta2_533292f.jpg

nytid_2009.jpg_300_382_100.jpg

marsvolta-cd.jpg

311113.jpg

If you haven't heard of them, maybe you've heard of At The Drive-In? When ATD-I broke up The Mars Volta was formed by two afro-toting members. This band has an almost religious following, they are so popular in the indie scene.

Anyone else listen to them?

Edited by bysty

Mellow? You must've downloaded The Widow. Either that or Televators. These are the only two mellow songs they have. They rest are mad HxC break-downs that go everywhere and never stop. They have one song called Cassandra Gemmini that is 30 minutes long (but broken into movements) and it is absolutely amazing. Download "Inertiatic ESP" by The Mars Volta. You'll see what I'm talking.

Or maybe even "Rascuache" by At The Drive-In and you'll feel the taste of the Mars Volta's energy.

So just found out yesterday that they are coming to Edmonton and tickets (presale) went on sale today for exclusive The Mars Volta fans (there was a password you had to enter to be able to preorder) and I GOT FLOOR SEATS! OH MY GOD!

Sorry. I know nobody knows who these guys are and no one cares either but I've gotta get this out.

Edited by bysty