Sign in to follow this  
Spike The Trill

Selling Comics

Ok, I'm not sure if this is allowed on her, so if it's not, please close this thread. Anyway, as some of you know, I'm looking for a new apartment, since my lease is up in 2 months. I need money for a deposit, when I find a place which means selling my comics :lol:

i was thinking about putting them on ebay, but, since quite a few of them are Star Trek, i thought i'd post something here first. If anyone is interested, let me know on here or in PM, and I'll get a list made and posted, most likely monday.

Devin

You could try a local comic book store. They buy collections occassionally. They have to be in really good condition though.

Most of them are in near mint to mint condition. I went to the only comic store in town, and they said they would only give me $20 for my entire collection of Trek Comics, and even less for my Star Wars, and superhero comics. :thumbs: I think I'd have better luck online.

Do yourself a favor and ignore the local comic store.They're trying to steal your collection.I know.I used to work in a comic super store and we'd get folks in there all the time with no idea what the value of their comics and collectibles were.They'd leave with a couple of bucks and we'd go on-line and make a small fortune.Quark would've been proud!

Take your collection on-line and see what develops.You might get what your looking for (or not).

I wish you luck.I know what a pain moving is (and how expensive it is :thumbs: )

I might be interested. I'd love to read a Star Wars or Star Trek comic! Which Star Trek/Star Wars comics do you have, if you can name them?

Off the top of my head, I know I have the complete run of Marvel star Wrs, except for the ROTJ mini, and the complete run of Star Trek from the 70's, as well as both runs of the DC TOS trek comics, and both the TNG mini and the regular series, and a few gold Key's including number 1.

Hmm, the TNG comics (mini and regular), how many actual books is that?

Hey, do you have any Teen Titans comics? I know a ton of people who would buy those. And heck, maybe i would. Also, haivng Nightwing and Batman wouldn't be too bad, either.

Good luck on selling!

too bad you have to sell them, though. :eek:

Holy comics, Batman! (PS, just imagine Burt Ward saying that. Not Chris O'Donnel)

Haha, I'm probably on Joker Toxin.

What are you reading this for?!?!?!?!?! :thumbs:

I think I have a few Teen Titans form the 80's, mostly pre-crisis. I do have a few Batman comics, Chi, if that counts, or at least, i think I still them. They are in a box at my parents.

I might be interested. I'd love to read a Star Wars or Star Trek comic! Which Star Trek/Star Wars comics do you have, if you can name them?

332232[/snapback]

I sent you a PM with some of the TNG stuff.

a geez, if only i'd know sooner, id have bought some off you if you had star wars, my frineds b-day is in 8 days and he LOVES sw. i cant find anything to get him for his b-day. guys are so hard to shop for -.- especialy for guys you actually happen to like :thumbs:

a geez, if only i'd know sooner, id have bought some off you if you had star wars, my frineds b-day is in 8 days and he LOVES sw. i cant find anything to get him for his b-day. guys are so hard to shop for -.- especialy for guys you actually happen to like  :(

332655[/snapback]

I have some star wars on ebay. here's the link, if you wanna see.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1