Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

Are You a Flirt ?

I got

The Cat

Cool, calm and sometimes regarded by colleagues as aloof, you slink around at work and show little outward interest in the sexual politics of the office - disliking the gossip that can quickly develop. Despite this you have a strong sexual drive and are actually interested in many people within the office - but you are more likely to let them know this by admiring their work than their dress sense. Your air of detachment doesn't mean that you are lacking in admirers, in fact lots of people find it very attractive, it's just that they may not be upfront about letting you know because you don't appear interested. How wrong can they be? Maybe it's about time you let that cool, disinterested mask slip and told the people who get you hot under your flea-collar know how you feel. Want to find out how?

eh 1051454499.gif

The Cat

Cool, calm and sometimes regarded by colleagues as aloof, you slink around at work and show little outward interest in the sexual politics of the office - disliking the gossip that can quickly develop. Despite this you have a strong sexual drive and are actually interested in many people within the office - but you are more likely to let them know this by admiring their work than their dress sense. Your air of detachment doesn't mean that you are lacking in admirers, in fact lots of people find it very attractive, it's just that they may not be upfront about letting you know because you don't appear interested. How wrong can they be? Maybe it's about time you let that cool, disinterested mask slip and told the people who get you hot under your flea-collar know how you feel.

The Vulture

Quiet, highly observant and quick to see possibilities, you may look harmless enough hovering around the office, but all that time spent watching and listening has to pay off somehow - and it does. You may not often make the kill yourself but you're quick to move in on weakened prey and when you do you always make your mark. Using the information you gather about them, your sexual targets are usually putty in your hands and you are free to get your wicked way. The only thing is sometimes you can just wait too long and only get the leftovers - maybe sometimes you need to make your move a little faster?

The Owl

Wise, reserved and thorough, you bring an unusual set of qualities into play when it comes mixing pleasure with business in the office. Widely respected for your abilities and knowledge at work, people are unfortunately less inclined to see you as a sexual possibilty. However your deep understanding of people and what makes them tick helps you work out exactly who is your perfect love-match in the office. Once you have unearthed that special person in the workplace you will waste no time in seeking to impress them in your own special way. You can be as charming as anyone once you feel free to engage someone and that is often helped by them responding and showing an interest in you. And once you do start to flirt, even you can be surprised at how easy it is to ruffle someone's feathers. If however you are finding it hard to get the attention of that certain person, it might be time to try a slightly more unusual approach.

What a hoot!

Some of the questions I could not answer, but answered them in a "what if" situation

I got The Owl.

Wise, reserved and thorough, you bring an unusual set of qualities into play when it comes mixing pleasure with business in the office. Widely respected for your abilities and knowledge at work, people are unfortunately less inclined to see you as a sexual possibilty. However your deep understanding of people and what makes them tick helps you work out exactly who is your perfect love-match in the office. Once you have unearthed that special person in the workplace you will waste no time in seeking to impress them in your own special way. You can be as charming as anyone once you feel free to engage someone and that is often helped by them responding and showing an interest in you. And once you do start to flirt, even you can be surprised at how easy it is to ruffle someone's feathers. If however you are finding it hard to get the attention of that certain person, it might be time to try a slightly more unusual approach.

The Vulture

Quiet, highly observant and quick to see possibilities, you may look harmless enough hovering around the office, but all that time spent watching and listening has to pay off somehow - and it does. You may not often make the kill yourself but you're quick to move in on weakened prey and when you do you always make your mark. Using the information you gather about them, your sexual targets are usually putty in your hands and you are free to get your wicked way. The only thing is sometimes you can just wait too long and only get the leftovers - maybe sometimes you need to make your move a little faster?

Of course its kind of weird to answer since I don't work.. :)

EDIT- sorry I quoted the wrong person.. :)

What a joke; I had to hypothesize on a couple of questions and came out as a snake. I went back and left a couple of questions blank I came out an owl. That is a little more realistic. But what a laugh.

The Owl

I dont need a test to tell me I am I flirt!!!!!!!!lol

any way I did take it and I am a Monkey ........it funny because I was born in the year of the monkey at the time of the monkey !!!!!!!!!!

oh and I collect monkeys ( stuffed ones) hahahaha

The Owl

What a hoot!

:lol: Ditto..

The Owl

Wise, reserved and thorough, you bring an unusual set of qualities into play when it comes mixing pleasure with business in the office. Widely respected for your abilities and knowledge at work, people are unfortunately less inclined to see you as a sexual possibilty. However your deep understanding of people and what makes them tick helps you work out exactly who is your perfect love-match in the office. Once you have unearthed that special person in the workplace you will waste no time in seeking to impress them in your own special way. You can be as charming as anyone once you feel free to engage someone and that is often helped by them responding and showing an interest in you. And once you do start to flirt, even you can be surprised at how easy it is to ruffle someone's feathers. If however you are finding it hard to get the attention of that certain person, it might be time to try a slightly more unusual approach. Find out how

The Vulture

Quiet, highly observant and quick to see possibilities, you may look harmless enough hovering around the office, but all that time spent watching and listening has to pay off somehow - and it does. You may not often make the kill yourself but you're quick to move in on weakened prey and when you do you always make your mark. Using the information you gather about them, your sexual targets are usually putty in your hands and you are free to get your wicked way. The only thing is sometimes you can just wait too long and only get the leftovers - maybe sometimes you need to make your move a little faster? For a few ideas to help you, click here

I said I'm a cat. Whatever...

I already knew that I'm a flirt. I'm a Southern Belle after all, and all Southern Belles are flirts. Its a requirement!

The Vulture

I'm a butterfly (I AM NOT!! FLIGHTY?? I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! I DO NOT FLIRT!!! too shy)

but I don't see what half those qs had to do with how much of a flirt you are. right or left handed? cat or dog?? Mac or PC??? I mean, come on!!