Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

TNG Quizz

17/25

There were a ton of trick questions like Who was the first chief enginner, or what was the first ship Riker declined.

Click for Spoiler:

What episode was it reveled that he first declined the Drake?

There were a ton of trick questions like Who was the first chief enginner, or what was the first ship Riker declined. 

Click for Spoiler:

What episode was it reveled that he first declined the Drake?

That was one of the ones I missed..sorry :)

I got 14...

I have no memory for details...

And I've seen most of this on reruns.. so, I often mix up the seasons...

I got 17, and considering I haven't seen half the episodes (ie I still haven't seen Q Who), I'm not too unhappy with it.

But for "Not counting Chief O'Brien or Worf, who was the first regular 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' characte to make an appearance on 'TNG'?" I thought hte answer was Quark, not Bashir...or maybe it was just armin shimmmerman as someone who wasn't Quark...???

I got 17, and considering I haven't seen half the episodes (ie I still haven't seen Q Who), I'm not too unhappy with it.

But for "Not counting Chief O'Brien or Worf, who was the first regular 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' characte to make an appearance on 'TNG'?" I thought hte answer was Quark, not Bashir...or maybe it was just armin shimmmerman as someone who wasn't Quark...???

Armin Shimmerman was in a couple of early TNG episodes but not as Quark. Bashir was in Birthright Part I when Data discovered his dream program. His appearance as Quark in Firstborn in season 7.

YOU got some 'splaining to do, CJLP!  B)  B)  :lol:

running off and getting married and not telling any of us! HUH!

ROFL!!! :o

13, I haven't seen much TNG

*hides*

Don't worry. I got a 13 too. Guess we need to start watching more TNG!

Yeah, B)

Problem is, I don't have cable :lol: The only Trek I can get is Enterpise at 8 on Wensday and Saturday, and Voyger, weeknigts at 1 AM. :o

Armin Shimmerman was in a couple of early TNG episodes but not as Quark. Bashir was in Birthright Part I when Data discovered his dream program. His appearance as Quark in Firstborn in season 7.

Ahh, I thought that might be it :lol:

Well I got a 19 not to bad seeing as though it's been awhile sense I've seen some of those episodes.

I got 24 out of 25. The one about 'L.A. Law' I did not get. I never really watched that show.

What did our Trek Trivia Champ get? (Indy)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com