Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

The Dogs of War

What rating would you give "The Dogs of War"?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "The Dogs of War"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

And with this post, two things happen. One, every episode in the Episode Guide forums has had a reply/rating & review (sort of, since GOMH meant to review this episode when he posted in the "Emperor's New Cloak" thread); two, the first time that one person has reviewed every episode of every series and every movie of Star Trek. Hurrah!

I give this episode a 4. Kind of a hiccup in the arc as this mostly focuses on the Ferengi. A little silly to make Rom the new Nagus. He's got engineering smarts, but I'd be hard-pressed to call him street smart enough to be a leader, but maybe that's why he'd make a great one. The B-story about Julian and Ezri finally coming to terms with their feelings. Decent enough. I like when they appear at Ops going at each other and Miles walks by as they come up... then camera follows him as he stops, turns around, and makes that face... priceless. Then Worf sends the turbo lift back down and says, "They seemed to have worked it out." Hilarious.

The only real reminder of what's going on is the shrunken perimeter with the decision to attack. Crafty stuff. I liked this episode.