Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Prodigal Daughter

What rating would you give "Prodigal Daughter"?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Prodigal Daughter"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Well it had to happen. There just had to be ONE DS9 episode out of them all that I actually didn't like. This is it. If there's anything I don't want to see more than an Ezri episode, it's one about her family politics. Boo Hoo and such and such- I don't care. Poor story that will not make you cry when it breaks your heart with all the betrayal of the abused brothers and you find out the quiet, most abused one killed a woman because she wouldn't shut up, but when it's over and you're glad you don't have to sit down and punish your brain with anymore of this hogwash. But don't worry, just pop in a season 3 episode and it should clear things right up.

I wholeheartedly give this episode a 1, meaning I HATE IT.

I reallly enjoyed this ep!! Ezri goes for a visit to see her family (her mom is hot!) and O'Brien comes along for the ride. Neat family dynamics in the Tigan household,plus Orion Syndicate involvement make this an ep worth repeat viewings. IMO, this was my fave Ezri ep, its a shame that she only got one season on DS9- in her tenure on DS9, she certainly did make an impression. :)

Through no fault of Nicole DeBoer, this episode gets a 2 from me. Well of COURSE the Tigen family had to be dysfunctional, putting their business and money ahead of each other. Miles' involvement in this one is what really saved this one. Really, that, and the opening with Bashir and Sisko, and how that joke keeps coming back, kept this from being a one.