Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Wrongs Darker than Death or Night

What rating would you give "Wrongs Darker than Death or Night"?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Wrongs Darker than Death or Night"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

I gave it a 5. Who knew that Dukat was involved with Kira's mom? I didn't but that surprise made for a great story and in a way it showed a softer side to Dukat, intergalactic playboy. Good action and it showed that Kira was above vengeance by saving her mom and Dukat from what would have been certain death.

Yeah...wasn't the original script idea supposed to be that Dukat finally got a piece off of Kira, only I guess Nana Visitor *thank god* argued the point saying Kira would NEVER do that.

I honestly think Dukat just has a Bajoran fetish...Kira's mom, who knows how many other occupation chicks, Ziyal's mom, that chick in his Jim Jones-esque cult, Kai Winn...I think he's banged more Bajoran women than half the GUYS on Bajor. :look:

Yeah, I think you are right. There's just something about that wrinkled nose that makes them so .....desirable. :blush 2:

Seriously...Leeta and M'Pella are extra hot!

I'm telling you. I agree with you 10000000000000% there!!! Imo, the Bajoran women were the hottest in all of trek, no wonder Dukat was always after them!

I think Dukat was just a poon hound. (can I say 'poon' without getting in trouble?)

Thats another possibility. In light of the ep, it seems likely that he was always on the prowl. Recall that there was a Legate that could quote Dukat word for word as he worked his charm.

Seriously...Gul Dukat was charming, but--ick.

At least Damar had the good grace to bang some fabulous Cardassian hookers during his kanar-fueled alliance w/the Dominion.

Yeah, I never considered the whole hooker thing. I guess he must've learned from his mentor Dukat about how to be a "player", huh? :look:

I would've taken Damar over Dukat any frickin' day...none of Kai Winn's sloppy seconds for me, thanks.

I'll take your word for that. Damar has always been one of my fave characters. I wish he could've been in this ep. He could've taught his mentor a thing or two. :look:

At least Damar finally redeemed himself...Dukat stayed on the tard track until he became the Kostamojen's beeyatch!

This episode could have been very bad but thankfully the cast and crew pulled it off. Am sooooo glad that Kira was not made a romantic interest of Dukat's, even if it meant her mother instead. Fun watching, Cardassians-a-plenty and Dukat strutting around. All good! ;-)

4. This was a lot better than it could have been. Good acting. A little corny storyline, but it worked together well enough to be a good episode. Yeah, I couldn't see Nerys and Dukat bringing sexyback together either.