Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Forgotten

How would you rate "The Forgotten"?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate "The Forgotten"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Production: 072

Season: 3 Episode: 20

Air Date: 04.28.2004

Review not yet available

Cast:

Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer

John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox

Jolene Blalock as T'Pol

Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed

Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather

Linda Park as Hoshi Sato

Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III

Guest Cast:

Randy Oglesby as Degra

Rick Worthy as Xindi-Arboreal

Bob Morrisey as Reptilian Captain

Seth MacFarlane as Engineer

Kipleigh Brown as Crewman Taylor

Creative Staff:

Director: LeVar Burton

Written By: Chris Black & David A. Goodman

The Xindi offer to stop the attack if Archer can prove that they were lied to by the sphere builders. Meanwhile, Trip has the sad duty of having to inform the parents of crewman Taylor that she was killed in action, who reminds him very much of his sister.

It's a vice nice change to see that the Xindi are slowly becoming our allies. After the entire season of fighting the Xindi, the truth is finally being revealed, which is fine by me because I like Degra. There is a very sad scene when Trip breaks down in tears and tells T'Pol that he can't help but think of his baby sister, a very sad moment.

There is a very quick cameo by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane as an Engineer being screamed at by Trip. He only has two lines in this episode and is only on for maybe twenty seconds. Overall good episode, but don't expect a huge guest appearance from Seth. He was on for such a short amount of time, if he wasn't famous, his name wouldn't have even appeared at the beginning.

**** out of *****

Giving this one a 4. Trip's breakdown in tears scene was very well done. Fantastic. And it's about high time we actually get some screen time and do some justice to the Aquatics. I have to admit though, I'm not a fan of the direction that they steer the trans-dimensional beings in. Not liking that much, but other than that, good.

Sign in to follow this