Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Doctor's Orders

How would you rate "Doctor's Orders"?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate "Doctor's Orders"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Production: 068

Season: 3 Episode: 16

Air Date: 02.18.2004

Review not yet available

Cast:

Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer

John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox

Jolene Blalock as T'Pol

Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed

Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather

Linda Park as Hoshi Sato

Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III

Guest Cast:

Creative Staff:

Director: Roxann Dawson

Written By: Chris Black

Related Items:

Denobulans

Vulcans

Xindi

Phlox is intrusted to look over the ship and make sure that nothing goes wrong when the crew discovers that the quickest way to the Xindi weapon is through a massive disturbance, which is toxic to humans. So Phlox puts everyone to sleep while he mans the ship, since Denobulans are immune to the toxins. Everything goes fine for a couple of days, but then strange things begin to happen...

I actually found this episode pretty creepy, I'm surprised that this wasn't played for Halloween. There are some very interesting moments, especially what Phlox sees in Hoshi's shower. A good episode to see if you're in the Halloween mood. There is a twist in the story, but if you really think about it, it's not as surprising as what it is intended to be and I thought it would happen about 30 minutes before it did.

***** out of *****

2. This episode really had no plotline to speak of, save the need to go to warp and give power to the hull plating. There was a timeline alright, but not much of a plot, despite Phlox's hallucinations. Nice bits with Porthos though. I think Porthos did a good job in this one. But yeah, nothing really to see here.

Sign in to follow this