Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Anomaly

What rating would you give "Anomaly"?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Anomaly"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Production: 054

Season: 3 Episode: 2

Air Date: 09.17.2003

Review not yet available

Cast:

Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer

John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox

Jolene Blalock as T'Pol

Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed

Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather

Linda Park as Hoshi Sato

Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III

Guest Cast:

Robert Rusler as Orgoth

Nathan Anderson as Sergeant Kemper

Julia Rose as McKenzie

Sean McGowan as Corporal Hawkins

Kenneth A. White as Engineering Crewman

Ryan Honey as Guard

Ken Lally as Security Guard

Creative Staff:

Director: David Straiton

Written By: Mike Sussman

Related Items:

Delphic Expanse

Osaarians

Xindi

If spacial distortions aren't bad enough, Osaarians beam aboard the Enterprise to steal their supplies, leading to a casualty. Enraged, Archer orders the crew to follow them and discover a giant orb, which inside has their supplies. It also has markings of the Xindi, and Archer plans to figure out why

Man o' Man this episode is action packed! We see the no-holds-barred Archer emerge in this episode. He is no longer a passive person, but he doesn't take crap from anyone anymore. Excellent episode that is full of action and suspense. And it ends with his never ending hunt for the Xindi

***** out of *****

Edited by Gamera

Well, unfortunately, I didn't unlock Season 2 in my Blockbuster queue. Disc 1 of Season Two has an availability listing of "Long Wait".... maybe I'll hit the local store and see if they have it. Anyway, I don't know whereabouts in Season 2 the Xindi came along, but judging from this and the next episode (I skipped "Xindi" because I found out it's a Part Two of the last ep of Season 2... so it seems), the Xindi are going to be a consuming aspect of Season 3. Anyway... we're caught in an anomaly of sorts. It's never really clear what it is, only that escape seems inevitable. And yet at the end it seems they DO escape. Maybe I'm missing something, but it's not all that clear how they got out, unless blasting something in the sphere had something to do with it. Nice job with the Osaarians thought. And showing Archer not afraid to use extreme measures was nice. Overall a 4.

Sign in to follow this